Thursday Doubles at Chippewa Banks

April - September 2018 • Midland, Michigan
Doubles league

Ace pool #2Birdie Pool 1.4.5.7.11.15

$53
as of May 18

Ace pool

$162
as of May 18

Next league day

Thursday, May 31 @ 6:00pm
Chippewa Banks
Midland, MI

About this League

Doubles league - 52 all-time players - 52 active players
$5.00 player fee each session
$2.00 ace pool entry
Random Draw Doubles League at Chippewa Banks in Midland, MI.
We will change the tee off time to 5:30pm when we start running out of sunlight later in the year.

There will be a "soft cap" on the Ace Pool this year. That means we'll pay out 75% of the Ace Pool when someone aces, allowing the other 25% to be left over for the next week of that league. This is in hopes of drawing a decent number of players consistently.

League News