NoCo Bag Tags 2011
About this League
continue reading ›
- Bag tags are intended to be attached to the outside of a player's disc bag, visible to would-be challengers who may be carrying a higher number.
- A person should "defend" their tag as often as possible, and should honor requests for "tag challenges" in good faith, but players should also understand if someone has other obligations preventing a match.
- A tag match is normally considered to be in effect during any round played on the same course, in the same layout, on the same day, although if it isn't verbally agreed to prior to the end of the round then it's not binding on the players involved.
- To earn another player's tag, you must score better than them (tying a player's score will not earn you their tag)
- In a tag match with more than two players, the above guidelines apply, with this addition: In the event two or more players shoot the same score, the players' tag numbers prior to the round are used for sorting.
- When multiple rounds are played in succession on the same day, with the same players involved, it is normally considered to be a multiple-round tag match, although it is not binding unless verbally agreed to before the end of the first round.
- When a player leaves a tag match mid-round, he or she forfeits their prior tag and takes the highest numbered tag present.
- A player should have their tag physically present and accessible before agreeing to a tag challenge.
- If a player should agree to a tag match, it is a strict requirement that they smile, pause frequently to appreciate the view, and have fun throughout the match.
Membership Packages Include: A 2011 NoCo tag and a $15.00 Gift Certificate to the Wrightlife for any disc or disc golf merchandise. Plus, a chance to be sponsored by NoCo for a Colorado Sanctioned Tournament. Club members get a 10% discount at the Wrigtlife for being a NoCo member & $5.00 off your PDGA membership when you sign up through our Affiliate program.
‹ less text
CE Johnson March 1, 2011 at 6:58am
2011 Spring League!
Spread the Word! 2011 Spring League will start on March 15th at 5:30 at Edora Park. Registration CLOSES at 5:20, so don't show up at 5:30 expecting to register. We need to start on time because daylight is still a concern. $5 Entry fee (includes Ace Pool) for all divisions: Open, Adv. Am, Intermediate., Women, & Jr's. Don't forget your tags! Grow the sport- bring a friend that plays disc golf, but hasn't played a league before. 2011 membership packages should be available at Edora on 3/15, if you don't already have a tag. Tuesdays are for blasting!