Eastside Bag Tag 2014
|#17||Jason 'Jay' Mc|
About this League
continue reading ›
$15.00 one-time player fee for this league.
Bag Tag Challenge Rules
1. Tags must be attached to bags or carts and carried whenever you are playing.
2. You may challenge anyone carrying a tag.
3. The challenge must be accepted by each participating player to be valid.
4. You may refuse a challenge if you are out practicing (this is only acceptable occasionally).
5. You may not hide when you have a lower number tag. It would be advisable if you have a low tag (especially #1) that you at least play a challenge once a month.
6. If you have to leave during a challenge round (for any reason) you will forfeit your tag and graciously accept the highest numbered tag in the group.
7. In the case of a tie, the player who held the lowest numbered tag prior to the match would receive the lower numbered tag and so on.
8. If you lose your tag you may be able to PURCHASE a new one (depending upon availability for $5.00)
9. Bag Tag matches during tournaments are automatic, provided someone runs the action. Occasionally during a tournament different divisions play different layouts (example rec plays short pads). When this happens then the challenge will be split into different pools based on the layouts played.
10. We’ll utilize http://www.discgolfscene.com to keep track of the league standings. If you don’t already have an account there, please sign up for one using the email address you give me when you purchase your tag. The account is free. If you use the email address you supplied me, your account will automatically be linked to the 2014 Eastside Bag Tag when I add your information.
‹ less text
Mike Martin January 12, 2015 at 3:15am
2014 Bag Tag Finals
Thank you for everyone that joined East Side Bag Tag in 2014!
Results of 2014 Final Challenge
1. Al Hause
2. Dustin Horner
3. Mark Spaugh
4. Brad Traylor
Winner of B Pool
I'm getting tags for 2015. I will plan something in February for the opener kickoff bag tag challenge.
Mike Martin December 21, 2014 at 4:15am
Final Bag Tag Challenge***
EastSide bag tag final challenge is SUNDAY January 11, 2015 start time 10am at Matthews park. We are going to do match play. Check in at 9:30am so we can fix all the tags and set the match-ups. Please submit tag updates before so the tags are easier to fix. Also get the word out about the Finals date. We tried saturday first but many couldn't make it so we moved to Sunday 01/11/2015.
Mike Martin December 3, 2014 at 12:14am
Final Bag Tag Challenge
EastSide bag tag final challenge is January 10, 2015 start time 10am at Matthews park. We are going to do match play. Check in at 9:30am so we can fix all the tags and set the match-ups. Please submit tag updates before so the tags are easier to fix. Also get the word out about the Finals date 01/10/2015.