|« Prev||1||Next »|
Allen "Big Al" Babikoff July 2, 2010 at 4:11pm
I can give someone a ride out to McIver this weekend. If the weather looks like it will clear up I'll leave Tigard Friday afternoon. But it if decides to keep raining and just a lil to wet to camp tonight I'll leave early Saturday morning. I'll be staying for the weekend one way or another so be prepared to stay or have a ride back into town, call me at 971-570-9707
Mateo of Hylton Baskets May 10, 2010 at 6:28am
my partner left me on hole #13... i played calis afterwards and shot -1 on canyon...