2019 McCurdy Mondays

May - September 2019 • Corunna, Michigan
Doubles league

Ace pool

$440
as of July 23
This league is not active.
The schedule may not be accurate.

About this League

Doubles league - 44 all-time players - 0 active players
$5.00 player fee each session
$2.00 ace pool entry
Best Disc
Random Draw
Meets at hole 11
$5 buy-in - 100% Payout
Optional: $2 Ace Pool / $1 Merchandise CTP / $2 50/50 CTP
Ace Pool: Pays 75% with remaining 25% rolled into future Ace Pool

League News