Milo McIver State Park

Estacada, Oregon     1 course · 27 holes     Driving directions

Mr CLEAN    October 2, 2012 at 10:40pm

i cant believe there is no buzz about the HAB/REC this weekend

Alvin Natarte    May 17, 2012 at 9:59am

Anybody looking to buy a like new bag set up, fade Tourney bag w/zombies, and straps for $55 .. Lemme know, get hooked up..
A

Ryan Tech    February 3, 2012 at 6:57am

today I lost my see through pink Championship Orc in the woods somewhere, call me 360-609-2891

Andy Verhoeven    January 13, 2012 at 4:41am

Team Disc Golf is at Milo this week Both Sat 14th and Sun 15th. There will be about 70 people playing each day. Just wanted people to know before they got there.

Andy
Aka Hippy007

Cindy McMahan    November 1, 2011 at 5:09am

I think when the Rangers took out the extra baskets the basket for the combined hole was not put back in. I am sure you will see it back out there soon.

Chadwick - Acerbinky    November 1, 2011 at 4:00am

i think they took it down for some kind of track meet..

Dru "Stylez"    October 31, 2011 at 7:05pm

What Happened to 9E's Basket? I found tow pin placements and no Basket... LAME

Cindy McMahan    September 23, 2011 at 7:18pm

Hey FYI I believe course will be closed this weekend due to a non disc golf event. http://www.estacadanews.com/news/story.php?story_id=131664426910600700

- Gwillim -    September 7, 2011 at 12:26am

Matt,
It depends on which layout and which division you're talking about. If you're wondering because of Hab/Rec, and you're playing MA1, anything 57 or better on either course is *very* good. For Pro, 54 or better is *very* good. For the 27 hole layout a very good MA1 score would be a 85 or better, and a very good Pro score would be 80 or better.

Hope this helps.

Anthony Burgess    September 3, 2011 at 12:36am

For me anything under 10 over, for the east 18, is good for me.

Mat Owens    September 2, 2011 at 9:43pm

what is a very good score at Milo?

JEFF MAIN    September 2, 2011 at 12:34am

I lost a light blue frenzy with red graphics on it. I would love to get it back.

Alvin Natarte    August 11, 2011 at 2:42am

This place is very cool
puttterrific

Thomas "T" D.    June 28, 2011 at 5:35am

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS AT BEAVER STATE FLING 2011!!!! AND THANKS TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS,SPONSORS AND SPECTATORS.

Cindy McMahan    June 28, 2011 at 5:15am

The two 18 hole courses are only in place for tournaments BSF, MP30, hab rec.....It will go back to the 27 probabally this week.

Shawn batey    June 28, 2011 at 4:58am

Is the full 2 18 courses a permanent thing now or was it just a BSF thing?

- Gwillim -    January 12, 2011 at 7:55pm

The 18 layout starting with hole 22/1 and ending 21/18 is a par 58. Hole 2 is a par 5, hole 4 is a par 4, and hole 17 is a par 4.

Brian Vierck    January 12, 2011 at 5:46am

I was using an old map, and after further examination i remember wondering why 5/26 was par 4 (17/20 could go either way). I'm good with the 5 where it is, but threes the rest of the way is probably what it should be. I've only played it a handful of times, so it shouldn't count for much but I vote 56. Thanks for the link Kernal!

kErnAl "i'm a legend in my spare time" bUk3t    January 11, 2011 at 1:49am

it all depends on where you look and what pads you are shooting from. it goes from 53 to 57 to 58! here's a link that my help decide!
58, i think, works the best because it goes off the old scoring system but... i'm sure someone will disagree with me!

Brian Vierck    January 10, 2011 at 8:17pm

I believe it is 58, there are 2 par 4's and one par 5 with the 18 hole E layout. It ends up being holes 9 thru 26 on the 27 hole map and scorecard.