Portage Lakes DGC

Akron, Ohio     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Isaac Lilly    June 19, 2014 at 3:24am

Took a group nearly three weeks ago and lost a white dx wolf with purple stamp and a champ valk. No ink on either. I would love to get them back for my buddy.

Jon DeCapua    May 25, 2014 at 6:50pm

Lots an orange X out firebird, brand new in the water on 15. I'll give 2 discs if someone returns it

mike scarpitti   May 25, 2014 at 3:14pm

I put my favorite blue Factory 2nd Firebird in the water today too,on 16 though.that water is so hard to see in early in the morning.

Bill Marshall   May 31, 2014 at 8:56pm

I found your orange one. Let me know how to get it back to you

Matt O    May 18, 2014 at 5:11pm

My daughter threw her purple 150g Pro-D Buzzz in the middle of the moat
on hole 15. Didn't have a retreiver. Message me if you get it, thanks!

Larry Bright Jr.    May 4, 2014 at 1:31pm

Online registration is for the Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park on July 6th is now set up!! Sorry for the delay, but we are good to go now!! Registration will be open through June 30th. Don't miss out on the chance to throw these discs before they are released!!

Matt Dungan    May 1, 2014 at 7:21pm

Scrambles tonight 530

Jon DeCapua    April 23, 2014 at 9:14pm

Visit this link to vote for updates to the state parks that have disc golf courses!! Please share! parks.ohiodnr.gov/improvements

Brian Shega    April 12, 2014 at 5:44pm

Left my dark red champ beast on 12 yesterday down by basket has my initials. Please return if found

Andrew H    April 11, 2014 at 10:40pm

Lost a purple stalker disc in the water on hole 15. Usually wouldn't mind but this particular disc has sentimental value. If found please email bumpinthenight71@uahoo.com. Should have A.H. On the back. Thanks Andy.

Ryan Banks    March 6, 2014 at 1:36am

I'm an avid golfer... I also love to view excellent golf. I've watched countless videos of Golf events. Finally, I found one that made me cream my pants! Pizza Hut presents....

Nick Bacon   March 5, 2014 at 9:38pm

That video is older than me.

Ryan Banks   March 5, 2014 at 11:16pm

Nick Bacon   March 6, 2014 at 1:46am

Billy J    February 25, 2014 at 2:33pm

Hey guys, lost a blue champ sidewinder in the fairway on hole 3... and my FAVORITE bliz champ KATANA orange, on hole 17, both great shots that skipped off a tree and went to the right...Prob under leaves...Katana was irreplaceable to me, has bubbles in the flight plane only, prob added 4 strokes to my game by losing it. I'll be forever in debt to whomever returnes it...went all winter without losing any, oh yeah 17 got a white dx valkyire I found w/ no name too, yesterday. thanks! PLEASE RETURN.

Matt Dungan    February 8, 2014 at 1:01am

Just to let everyone know, the Park Dept. cut down several trees on hole 7 because they were either dead or suffering from the EAB (Emerald Ash Borer). The tunnel shot is still there but we may have to plant more to fill in some gaps (a huge hyzer route has opened up but it plays through 8's fairway). They cleaned most of the big stuff up but there are still some branches that need dragged away. I'll be out there in the morning to tidy up and probably shovel the pads if anyone's interested.

Billy J   February 8, 2014 at 11:11pm

awesome guys, was out there fishin... found a dx valkyire...wish I could help.

Jon DeCapua   February 11, 2014 at 1:25pm

Yo Matt, any thoughts on putting a Mando on hole 7 to prevent crossing into 8?

Matt Dungan   February 11, 2014 at 7:11pm

Yeah Jon, That is what we're gonna have to do to keep the integrity of the hole.

Mitch G    February 4, 2014 at 12:00am

lost an orange lat64 river on hole 11, would love to have it back

Billy J   February 4, 2014 at 10:22am

think I found it

eric wernet    January 18, 2014 at 1:39pm

Have you added the NEO Disc Golf Alliance to your favorite clubs? Do it now!!

Matt Dungan    January 11, 2014 at 12:58am

Be here sometime in the AM depending on the rain to play/move pins if anyone's game. Probably around 10

Jay Kovach    December 31, 2013 at 9:14pm

14 spots left for the hangover at the hangar doubles tournament first stop of the frozen fingers fairway charity tour.

Dr. T .    December 28, 2013 at 1:08am

Friends from Cincinnati and Los Angeles lost discs on the frozen lake on holes 15 & 16. Lost a red star Mako and blue Hornet with 2010 Ace race stamp. They are easy to see and get, if you have a retriever. If found, please contact me about returning the discs.

Don Thomas    December 2, 2013 at 4:46pm

I lost my blue DX Valkyrie on 16 last Friday during the Turkey Toss. It has my name & number on it. Please let me know if it's found. Thanks!!

Matt Dungan    December 2, 2013 at 12:13am

Lost a yellow star sidewinder on 9 somewhere on the right past the short tee, should be easy to find this week when the snow melts along with some others. Hopefully the right people are there

Steven Smith   December 2, 2013 at 11:09pm

I was only there to search for the disc. I'm totally on the what goes around, comes around, side of things.I've always looked at disc golf as such a positive thing its hard to think of people going so low or even to break into the drop box as I was just told today. wow people actually break into it for disc you can buy for $5-12@play it again. makes you wonder....

Michael Emerick   December 8, 2013 at 9:39am

Yea I do this all the time and it finally payed off at the hall of chains. Some guy fished my disc out of the water before the tournament and called me.

Steven Smith   December 8, 2013 at 1:03pm

nice...gotta love it

Steven Smith    November 30, 2013 at 12:02am

Lost a lime green champion valkyrie on hole 6 today. it was no more than 100`from the long tee to the right. Has my number on it. Let me know please if found

Matt O    November 27, 2013 at 9:22pm

Lost a red DX Eagle on 9, and an orange champ Aviar on 11. Please message me if you find one or the other. No ink on either disc. They'll probably be easy to find once the snow melts.

Dan'hyzer' Kilgore   November 27, 2013 at 9:23pm

No ink in the wrong hands means........bad news. got to have ink on your discs to even think about getting your disc returned. didn't used to be that way, but since it's that way. i would suggest putting ink on your discs.

Matt O   December 2, 2013 at 5:20pm

Got the Aviar back, thanks Jeff G.!