Lakeshore

Ypsilanti, Michigan     1 course · 30 holes     Driving directions

Wade TF    August 7, 2011 at 11:55am

Wish I could say yes Mike. I saw on Friday a group of 3 go out on 12 and never saw them come off 18 or play the front. I suspect they were in the pond.

Mike Stratford    August 7, 2011 at 11:46am

Wade... Did ya happen to find that orange r-pro rock in the pond? I'll be there for dubs today .. an get it if ya found it.

Mike Stratford    August 4, 2011 at 12:09pm

K got ya... Seen someone cut down the branch that over Hung the pin on extra hole Y the other day.. ill keep my eyes open

Ben Calhoun    August 4, 2011 at 11:53am

yeah it is OB and all will be marked OB, well, very soon
anyone see anyone ****ing with the markings or any vandalism at all report it- 50$ reward for proof that gets them kicked the **** out of the course for good

Mike Stratford    August 4, 2011 at 11:51am

Did you mark the left bunker on hole 9 o.b again?

Ben Calhoun    August 4, 2011 at 11:46am

Got more stakes coming, all sandtraps will be marked by the end of next week

Trevor "Doppler" Dixon    August 4, 2011 at 7:31am

yes i love the ob lines ben now my friends can clearly see the marked ob lines

Bryan Oubre    August 4, 2011 at 7:16am

Yeah, we like the sand trap OB boundary line. We just don't like landing in it.

Ben Calhoun    August 2, 2011 at 9:53pm

Let me know if you like the new string/stake situation on hole #9 if this stuff works we will finish them all like this

Chris Day    August 1, 2011 at 12:28pm

much appreciated, wade!

Ben Calhoun    August 1, 2011 at 11:45am

The course is being mowed

Wade TF    July 31, 2011 at 12:22pm

I found some marked discs and unmarked discs today in the pond. Come in to claim your plastic. Sorry Chris, I didn't find your ape but I looked around in that general vicinity. I'll go back in later as well.

Chris Day    July 31, 2011 at 8:43am

lost unmarked yellow champ ape in pond. testing new ape with a huge 4-hand S on hole 12. failed. hit very top of large tree at right and kicked into 13's water. good bye ape.

Ben Calhoun    July 29, 2011 at 9:55pm

Word from Lakeshore Mgmt.- There will be NO carnival in the future! It is GONE! This is not a joke, the course will be open during the 4th of July holiday next summer for the first time ever. We plan to get a big tournament scheduled for that time.

Do not forget- Sat. August 13th this year, the course is CLOSED for 1-day.

Joe Arnet    July 19, 2011 at 11:33am

you tell em swider!

Hunter S. Dotson    July 19, 2011 at 11:08am

I thought Disc Golfers were all about peace and love, Hell I've even seen people hugging trees on several occasions.

Mike "Papa Par" Even    July 19, 2011 at 7:57am

It's like that scene outta "Half Baked."

Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, and fuck you....I'm out!

Nice Swider

Trevor "Doppler" Dixon    July 18, 2011 at 5:30pm

Thank you for this its really made my last two days

David Tanner    July 18, 2011 at 2:50pm

yes very well done Ben! and i do apologize for my harshness i just felt that people were being painted unfairly.
and i will respectfully delete my posts.

Joe Paczwa    July 18, 2011 at 2:30pm

Thank you for clearing that up Ben. All i wanted to know to begin with was the gray area around retrieving discs out of the pond. I for one wouldn't go in, but you can be damn sure if i can reach it or retrieve it with a stick im going to. With the piece of mind that someone isn't in the bushes reporting me as stealing. As for found discs, return what is returnable is the best way to go about it and i wish more people would do it. I never argued the fact that unmarked discs are exp ... more