Kensington Metropark

Milford, Michigan     2 courses · 36 holes     Driving directions
Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Andy Bawol    April 14, 2011 at 11:46pm

Are you serious Kevin? Your going to call this guy a snich becuase he wants to call the park because his daufghter witnessed people doing drugs in a public place? That has got to be the most assinine thing I've heard in quite some time. It is no ones right to break the law. If keeping these types of idiots off the course means having drug dogs out there and patrol all the better. Taking matters into your own hands is probably the worst idea like Mark said. Especially with a three year old b ... more

Mike "Papa Par" Even    April 14, 2011 at 11:37pm

As of now, I haven't called the office for the reasons you mentioned Nick. My mother didn't raise a snitch, so I'm still debating it because Black Locust is a great course and a few tweakers shouldn't have to ruin it for the rest of the bunch (casual or regular). I talked with the wife, and we both agreed that playing K-town during peek hours just isn't an option with the little goober. So I will just play the course early like you suggested. To answer your question ... more

g lane    April 14, 2011 at 10:27pm

and i thought the biggest concern here was the spelling problem. wakka wakka.

Mark Stephens    April 14, 2011 at 10:19pm

Confronting pople who are under the effect of powerful drugs also seems like a winning plan to me! I am certain they would have apologized and moved along...

Kevin M    April 14, 2011 at 10:09pm

Hey nick, if you smoke in your car and you and your car smell whats to stop them from busting you anyways? That's all we need is dogs up there. I a m a registered medical user, but am pretty sure they would say i do not have permission to smoke on there property. Mike Even, I go at 9 AM myself on Sundays to avoid all the BS. No matter what if it wasn't Meth it could be drunks which is completely legal. I would suggest not taking your daughter to the disk golf coarse during the &qu ... more

Daemon Stahlin    April 14, 2011 at 10:02pm

meth not crack bro get it right

Nick Pacific    April 14, 2011 at 8:58pm

Drug dogs on the course? **** just got real. whatever, Id rather smoke in my car and have a safe and fun course to play at. Im all for it.

Thanks for the heads up. Shame idiots have to ruin things.

Daniel J Lee    April 14, 2011 at 8:39pm

judge bondy has been making plans to have cops on the course with drug dogs. heard him say it myself when i was in court for probation, to someone that got busted at black locust.

Jeff Kaluk    April 14, 2011 at 8:26pm

PARK OFFICE # 248 685 1561

Nick Pacific    April 14, 2011 at 8:19pm

way to smoke crack you ****ing white trash rednecks. seriously. way to **** it up for us potheads, now the place will be crawling with cops

**** it Mike, call the park office. Id rather deal w/ a few cops on the course and not have to worry about crackheads.

Trevor "Doppler" Dixon    April 14, 2011 at 12:49pm

bahahaha Milford Meth Madness somebody give those hicks a beer and some nascar who smokes meth publicly inst that frowned upon these days

Brandon LaVigne    April 14, 2011 at 5:08am

At the tourney they put a guy in the booth in the morning when we start then he left and the place gets over run with casuals during the tourney. Eliminating the purpose of charging.

Andy Bawol    April 14, 2011 at 4:36am

Can't you go a few hours without a high Adkins?

Mike "Papa Par" Even    April 14, 2011 at 4:17am

I am actually debating about calling the park office tomorrow. Had one of the worst disc golf experiences today. I will never bring my 3 year old daughter with me to play at Kensington until she is much, much older. I'm all for having a good time and having the occasional puff or drink on the course, I cannot however condone the use of hard drugs, especially in front a 3 year old. The amount of casuals was insane, there was at least 6-7 people still waiting to tee off Hole 1 at 7:45pm. ... more

Craig Downing    April 2, 2011 at 7:47am

Hey my brother Isaac left his yellew/Red Champ Rhyno near the field by the practice basket near hole #27 today for a few minutes and someone picked it up. There is a reward for its return -- thanks.

Shawn Boucke    March 26, 2011 at 4:27pm

will anyone be there on Sunday even though there will not be doubles?

Corey Hartshorne    March 21, 2011 at 5:08pm

Buzzz found thanks to whomever found it!

Corey Hartshorne    March 19, 2011 at 4:39pm

Lost a all white buzzz with a transformer dye on it, not sure what hole but im thinking it was back holes or 1 to 5. No marks on it just the dye

Craig Downing    March 8, 2011 at 6:45am

Short pads are clear...

Mike "Papa Par" Even    March 3, 2011 at 10:34pm

Next time...Don't bring your mom's busted up mini-van to the heist!