Kensington Metropark

Milford, Michigan     2 courses · 45 holes     Driving directions

Joe Willyard    April 30, 2011 at 12:20pm

I saw people wading thru it yesterday....dont very hygenic, thats all im gonna say.

Mike "The Giraffe" Rohloff    April 30, 2011 at 7:25am

lost pink force on 3 in the "lake"

lyle downing    April 27, 2011 at 6:56am

left a purple champ boss on 26 reward if returned

Joe Willyard    April 19, 2011 at 8:53am

if anyone is interested in doubles on easter sunday, ill be there and prepared to organize by 10. Same $$ and start time. Not official league play due to the holiday.

Shaun Adkins    April 19, 2011 at 6:34am

i failed to mention that if i saw that **** and i didnt have my kids with me i would tell them to get the **** off of the course. i refuse to throw the first punch due to legal reasons and i love the adrenaline kick i get from getting punched. barbaric as it is i love smashing in faces, plus im pretty good at it. some people are lovers and others are fighters, rooster is neither.

Nathanael "Nasty" Scott    April 19, 2011 at 6:22am

Mr. Bawol Hi I am Nasty Nate, I WILL BEAT THE **** OUT OF ANY PUNK THAT ****S WITH MY ZEN LOVE, DISCGOLF! You do it your way, I'll do it mine. Bet mine gets results.

Jeremy- Hitman- Horton    April 18, 2011 at 5:47pm

Well sounds good but the pepper spraying them is the same as beating ther face in, at lest in the cops eyes, i m more up for the foot to ass and fist to face
: )

Nick Pacific    April 18, 2011 at 5:34pm

@Joe - When I was out playing in upper Washington, I noticed a bunch of the golfers up there carried pepper spray. They said it isn't uncommon to run into potentially dangerous wild animals (id guess coyotes, bears, who the **** knows).

Anyhoot, I just thought of that again, and ****, wouldn't that be a perfect way to handle a bunch of tweaker kids if they tried getting tough w/out getting into trouble with Johnny Law?

Jon Andare    April 18, 2011 at 5:19pm

Can the Disc Golf community just wall up one park, maybe Wagner and throw all the crackhead, drunk, tweaker kids in there with dirty knives and needles and let them have there way? It would be terrible to lose a course like Kensington to them.

Joe Gabris    April 18, 2011 at 7:58am

Little Bawol take a pill. 2 wrongs? depends how ya look at it I guess. Cool? No, none of this is cool. What do you do when you catch someone steeling your disc? Call the police and tell them someone just stole my disc please HURRY! Or if you were by yourself would you just let them steal it, get away with it and reinforce their behavior to do it again. Lawsuits? These people operate on the other side of the law. Do you think they are gonna call the police because you just slapped them with the d ... more

Shaun Adkins    April 18, 2011 at 2:54am

settle down woosta, get off of your soap box because it is buckling and is about to explode into splinters.

Andy Bawol    April 18, 2011 at 2:31am

Joe, really? While I support getting these people off the course I cannot support doing it in a manner that may escalate a situation into something it doesn't need to be. I will reiterate my point. Park property is not your place to dole out justice as you see fit. I don't know how to make this any clearer. Two wrongs do not make a right. If this was happening on your private course do whatever you like to get the people off it, I couldn't care less. When your actions have a hand ... more

Shaun Adkins    April 17, 2011 at 9:56pm

tweakers that openly smoke meth probably need to have a reality check. there is snitching and then there is doing what is right. here is a scenario; i am smoking a joint and the cops walk up on me and i proceed to tell them "well there are a bunch of guys ahead of me smoking meth." if you are trying to get out of trouble by tattling or you are just jealous that they are smoking meth and you arent, that is snitching. im not one to needlessly involve the cops but if i had my 2 and 5 year ... more

Joe Gabris    April 17, 2011 at 8:12pm

Yo Pat Burke, why don't you tell these people how we like to deal with these swilly little crooked hat casuals that disrespect our courses. Needless to say we have often stumbled upon stupid out on the course, confronted stupid and explained to them why they don't belong there, made them leave and strongly suggested that we never see them again. Most certainly this is not always a smooth process but we have a 100% success rate at never seeing these people again. If this process is not ... more

Jay B    April 17, 2011 at 7:48pm

and fyi...if kensington was my home course and i paid those dollars to play and for passes, hell yes i would call the police to do their job, otherwise youre just wasting your tax dollars while complaining about paying taxes instead of utilizing the police force your tax dollars are paying for.....DUH!

Jay B    April 17, 2011 at 7:41pm

wow dare i be involved in this heated debate...lmao....who cares what anyone elses opinion is on the matter, especially since they werent there, the only thing that matters is doing what "YOU" feel is the right thing to do, violence be-gets violence and turning your head just enables more negative activity, THIS IS WHY WE HAVE POLICE TO CALL AND DEAL WITH IT, if others want to think you ruined it for them because you called the police its their bad and "THEIR" loss if they choose to not play there because the police might be there

Nick Pacific    April 17, 2011 at 6:17pm

@Kevin I hear ya bro. You made a solid argument from the other side. But I think at the end of the day, this isn't some crappy course in the middle of the inner city. This is a state park and our tax dollars fund it, right out of our pockets. Compounded on top of that, most of us purchase park passes ($25) and bag tags ($25), not to mention gas at $4 bucks a gallon.

We are all paying a small chunk of change to play here, and it shouldn't be ruined. I totally agree w/ everyone ... more

Jeff Kaluk    April 17, 2011 at 5:26pm

well spoken Rooster. I talked to the park this morning (which I do every week) and they told me that their full time attendents and police will be starting up May 1st. They will be increasing their presence on the course.

Andy Bawol    April 17, 2011 at 5:01pm

I certainly did not say to turn a blind eye. that would be a horrible thing to do. Telling people to take things into their own hands is basically giving them a license to do what they feel is the correct thing to do. I think we both know some people think violence is the answer. Personally, I would have called the park and let them deal with the issue as it was happening on park property. This is not your place to dole out "justice". I have told people to stop writing on picnic tables ... more

Andy Bawol    April 17, 2011 at 4:41pm

Then when the course is closed because it was the site of a beating which stemmed a lawsuit that cost the park thousands. Where will you take the thug life mentality?