Kensington Metropark

Milford, Michigan     2 courses · 45 holes     Driving directions

Mike "Papa Par" Even    June 2, 2011 at 12:35am

ToBo is open, mowed, and ready to rock. As long as you have your Metro Park Disc Golf Bag Tag or Wrist band, then you can be on that course 7 Days a week 7am-10pm

Joe 'Blaze' Meldrum    June 1, 2011 at 11:18pm

Never got a for sure answer so I'm hoping that maybe someone has some new info.....

I'm hoping to play the Toboggan either Thursday or Friday and I wanted to just make sure its open those days since an hours drive to get there. If anyone is in the know I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Joe Rob    June 1, 2011 at 7:40pm

I can do $20 singles if you can make it 3.

Jamie The Sauce Mosier    June 1, 2011 at 4:41pm

$20 a man single today at 4:00. Nobody welcome to join group without being in on bet

Kyle Greenhalgh    May 31, 2011 at 11:27pm

lost blue custom dye latitude 64 flow on #12 toboggan yesterday. hole that goes way down and to the right. its about 40 feet up jammed in big oak tree. reward if found.

Louis Caponi WPD    May 31, 2011 at 11:07pm

also found a pink avenger ss on 15, pdga # 46639 n fooch written on it

Louis Caponi WPD    May 31, 2011 at 11:02pm

lost a yellow nuke on 8, and a clear dye xs on 10. name n number r on both. reward if returned

Joe Rob    May 31, 2011 at 6:56pm

Also, if anybody found a star echo purple boss 175g on 8(i think), you will be handsomely rewarded. If you have one to sell that's a stiffer mold let me know too.

Joe Rob    May 31, 2011 at 6:54pm

If anyone wants to play the toboggan around 11 tomorrow let me know.

peter kunoff    May 31, 2011 at 6:25pm

sled run been mowed yet?

Andy Bawol    May 31, 2011 at 3:23pm

I talked to Phil yesterday at the course and he told me last chance qualifying will be Tuesday and Wednesday only this year. Not positive on course availibility durring those days.

Chris Jackson    May 31, 2011 at 2:58pm

There will be some qualifying days in the week of the tournament, probably Monday - Thursday, June 6-9 I'm not 100% sure on those dates but it's at least 2 of those. The course will most likely be closed for part of those days. I'd say this Thursday and Friday (June 2nd and 3rd) will be fine and right now, the weather forecast is looking spectacular. I'm trying to get up there for one of those days myself.

Joe 'Blaze' Meldrum    May 31, 2011 at 6:38am

J Sherman    May 24, 2011 at 8:03pm

Another FREE Disc Golf Clinic will be held by Play It Again Sports and John Minicuci for beginners on June 18 at 10:30pm @ Raintree Park 3170 Livernois on the west side of John R between Big Beaver and Wattles Roads.

Jon Ludwig    May 22, 2011 at 6:54am

Did anyone hear about the new 18 hole course in howell? Coon lake rd course.... in Marion twp Check out the link

J Sherman    May 16, 2011 at 9:44pm

Free with daily park rate, Discraft team member and professional disc golfer Mark Ellis with conduct a clinic, courtesy of Play It Again Sports on Saturday June 25, 2011 at 10:30am at Black Locust Course at Kensington Metropark. Beginners to advanced players will receive disc golf techniques and tips for improving your game.

Chris Jackson    May 15, 2011 at 3:40am

For Toboggan, I've heard the week prior to Memorial day. The tournament is in early June and it cones out soon after.

If you get in touch with the right people, you could help install it. I don't know who to contact off the top of my head, unfortunately. Maybe Todd White.

Joe Rob    May 14, 2011 at 8:30pm

anybody know when the toboggan is going up?

Trevor "Doppler" Dixon    May 1, 2011 at 12:36am

i built a dam with the help of some beavers