Mt Pleasant Disc Golf

Est. 2002

TJ Wilson    April 1, 2009 at 4:06pm

after thought:

if you owe Josh money, pay him first, then me.

TJ Wilson    April 1, 2009 at 5:51am

Found a few places online for bag tags. gonna make some calls tomorrow and figure out exactly which one to use. TAGS WILL BE $10 EACH! I need all the money before i order the tags because i have no one to cover it. (if someone would like to offer up the credit card for the order and all the money could be paid back to them, send me a message). I'll remind everyone when i see them but the sooner i collect all the cash the sooner we get tags.

on the list for wanting them so far is:
Corey Williams
Jason H.

Josh Taylor    April 1, 2009 at 3:53am

Hey Everybody - here's what you owe me for shirts (as of 3-31-09), they should be ready Friday!!!

Keith Aten    March 31, 2009 at 1:36am

Say something ...Hey all

If you are planning on going to Flip this weekend I strongly suggest you pre reg. Go here
They have 25 already and are closing at 96 !!!

Josh Taylor    March 31, 2009 at 12:58am

If you don't remember how much you owe ask me here and I'll tell you, or call me, or whatever. Or you could just write me a blank check!!! ;)

Josh Taylor    March 31, 2009 at 12:56am

Hey All-
Bill at Total-Lee assures me that all of the shirts will be ready by Friday. So I'll bring them to Friday dubs and Flip on Saturday. I'm going to pay with one big check so it would be sweet if everybody could try to have cash (preferably, or a check to me) when I get the shirts to you Fri or Sat.
Later -- Josh

TJ Wilson    March 29, 2009 at 5:51pm

the silver dog tag has won the vote for our bag tags. The tags are going to be $10 so whenever you see me next, you can give me the money. would like to have them ordered by early next week (just after flip).

Craig Clingan    March 28, 2009 at 2:13am

Here are 2 "Adopt a Hole" donations:
1 - Mt Pleasant Disc Golf Club
2 - Craig & Nancy Clingan (would like Hole 2 if that's an option)
More to yours here so Jordan has a running count.

Jordan Bruursema    March 27, 2009 at 7:29pm

Donation forms can be found at
If you know anyone who may be interested in helping out, adopt a hole is $300. Give them the link. Thanks fo all your help guys. We are almost there.

TJ Wilson    March 27, 2009 at 3:03am

camera phone is much much easier :) i'm actually just not amazingly computer litterate so i had no idea what that was. i personal like the dog tags myself. but like i said, we'll let everyone vote and see what the consensus thinks...

then we'll get the dog tags anyways!

Josh Taylor    March 27, 2009 at 2:25am

like the dogtags and the distribution idea
TJ - did you know that if you hit the "print screen" button in the top right of your keyboard the computer captures a screenshot to the clipboard that you can paste where ever you want, like this...
...a little easier than taking a picture of your screen:)

See you on the course

TJ Wilson    March 26, 2009 at 10:37pm

keith and i talked today and we thought of possibly doing a smaller tag like a dog tag size. same as the PDGA renewal tag. i designed this tag on a site i found online: i think the vote is now between the dog tag size, or the larger design on silver and gold tags. what i'm going to do is bring a printed photo of each to leagues tomorrow and sat an ... more

Keith Aten    March 26, 2009 at 1:09pm

Also add the year

Keith Aten    March 26, 2009 at 1:08pm

Also check at the local engravers. They may be able to do it cheaper and quicker.

Craig Clingan    March 26, 2009 at 11:58am

Nice job TJ. The one I bought from Leonard doubles as a bottle opener. Form meets function! ;-) I would go along with Josh on the top right design.

Josh Taylor    March 26, 2009 at 11:21am

Those are pretty slick looking, all nice but I like the top right the most.

TJ Wilson    March 26, 2009 at 5:49am

there each about 3"x2" and made of metal. the first 10 will be gold and the rest silver.

TJ Wilson    March 26, 2009 at 5:46am

some quick examples i made up with paint.

TJ Wilson    March 26, 2009 at 1:59am

i found a site that makes them. we can order however many we would like. i figured to hand them out, we would go in order of how teams placed at doubles. first place team got 1 and 2, they could decide who got what, and so on. then you challenge other people whenever or on doubles days, they can all be collected and redistributed according to place again so you can challenge more people at once. The cost varies depending on how many we ordered, but rosie and i thought of charging right aroun ... more