Motor City Chain Gang

Est. 1989 • Everyone is Welcome!

Mr. Retired    January 31, 2012 at 12:03pm

2 day is genius

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    January 19, 2012 at 5:52pm

that will fill-up my calendar!

John Minicuci    January 19, 2012 at 10:35am

2012 Tournament Schedule: Date Event Park Sun 8-Jan Freezbee Ice Bowl Firefighters Sat 4-Feb Turn up the Heat Firefighters Sun 26-Feb Crosstown Classic Starr, Wagner Sun 11-Mar March Mudfest Stony Creek Sat 7-Apr Bobis Ace Race Aubrn Hills Cvc Ctr Sun 29-Apr Sunnybrook Spring Fling Sunnybrook Sun 13-May Chain Gang Cha-Ching Firefighters Sat 12-May UnderAge Drivers (Youth) Raintree Sun 3-Jun FireFighters Classic MDCS #2 Firefighters Sun 1-Jul Three Course Challenge SC / OU / FF Sun 2 ... more

donny v    December 22, 2011 at 12:52pm

Alright, numbers drawn...

The Local Winner of the ESP Buzzz is #189 Noah Trimmer

The Womens Winner for the pink lemonade Cryztal z Buzzz is #233 Shelley Watkins

And the Winner of the CE Valkyrie x-out is...

#69 Justin Kingery

Thanks to all that signed.
The courses have a great chance to become a reality thanks to all of you.

FYI to everyone! Keep an eye on your pm box! I have a few extra discs for a few more lucky DGers.

donny v    December 6, 2011 at 6:55pm

Brett Allen WON the Cryztal FLX Buzzz
Abbie MacDonald WON the 10x KC Pro Eagle

What will YOU WIN? Next drawing Wed 12/7 at 9pm
Sign up, post your petition # and you too can be a WINNER!

The more people we can get to sign the petition, the better our chances to get 3 courses for St. Clair County!
Thanks
Donny V

Jeremy- Hitman- Horton    December 4, 2011 at 7:00pm

I've got some to put in to

steve sevonty    December 4, 2011 at 4:00pm

I also have a c.e lepord and a couple other nice ones for the Gravitt's

Andy Bawol    December 4, 2011 at 5:17am

I'm sure I can find something to donate.

Scott White    October 26, 2011 at 2:18pm

Slows BBQ will be providing lunch, Beer provided by the tournament, Founders a sponsor and many many prizes have been donated for the Belle Isle tournament. And we raise $$ for a new permanent course at the same time. Sounds terrible eh? Sunday November 6!

20 registered, momentum is gathering... Join the fun. :)

Douglas Fresh    September 24, 2011 at 6:45pm

How many more weeks of Monday night league left? I'm assuming just two since the Finale is on the 8th?

John Minicuci    September 21, 2011 at 2:08am

Jeff sends them to Nick Rem every week. I will ask him. I would update them myself if I knew how :-(

Jay B    September 20, 2011 at 12:17pm

are weekly stats/scores no longer being updated on the mccg website? still on week 17

Ken Mango    September 17, 2011 at 12:03pm

@ David

There might be a few people playing in Royal Oak today.

Its not to late to join.

David Wilmoth    September 17, 2011 at 12:46am

Everyone in macomb county add me. Im always down to throw!!

David Wilmoth    September 17, 2011 at 12:31am

Anyone playing in Royal oak tomorrow??

Brain Evans    September 13, 2011 at 9:21pm

Do you know what time you need to be there?

Brandon"RedRum" Redmond    September 13, 2011 at 3:40pm

Its the 13th annual Utnac tourny. At stoney creek. Ask for Bob there, and you can get a sign up flyer. Its a doubles tourny, 60 a team, 70 a team if you sign the day of. 2 rounds 24, am a pro divisions, short pads will be used. Its a fun time

Rob Dahmen    September 13, 2011 at 3:24am

What was the trny on Sunday 9/18 that was mentioned at Monday Night Leagues? What kinda trny is it? Where can I sign up?

Notcha Momma    September 8, 2011 at 4:06pm

That's even worse than someone taking your stuff when your not home.

Mark Stephens    September 8, 2011 at 11:20am

Mike he is the TD of the Michigan State Finals and it was at a player party that he was hsoting at his house.