Moose Pretzel Disc Golf Club

Est. 2005

Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Chelsea Newton    April 7, 2023 at 10:48pm

Hi, I’m a teacher at Kenai Middle School. Looking for donations of discs and prizes for our upcoming mini courses May 16th and 17th . Between those dates I’ll be taking 30-40 students discing all day and each student leaves with at least one disc and a prize at some point . If you have anything you’d like to get rid of you can drop off at Kenai Middle School under my name or text me at 715-370-0482 to arrange pick up. I’d be willing to day trip to homer if needed. Thank you!

Jake Haskin   April 8, 2023 at 4:40am

I have a pretty good stash I can find a way to get to you

Anthony Dombovy   April 8, 2023 at 7:13am

We have some we can donate as well. If you want Jake, I can grab them from you at Kincaid Kickoff. And can grab them from Moose Pretzel at Shorebird Showdown.

Samuel Clark    January 30, 2023 at 1:32pm

Hello! I'll be spending Summer 2023 in Homer, and am trying to get information about the local club. Is there anyone I can talk to or anywhere I should look? Thanks in advance

Pat Miller   January 30, 2023 at 7:40pm

Hey Samuel, moose pretzel is our local club and will have access to all the tourneys the club will run. If you follow that page and the PDGA state coordinator page, you'll get all the info you need. We've just hashed out the 2023 tourney schedule and most Alaska clubs use DGScene for regis ... more

Jake Haskin    April 2, 2021 at 3:05am

Just a heads up, I'm gonna be posting up the Kincaid kickoff for registration tomorrow, be ready!

Edan Badajos   April 2, 2021 at 5:08am

What time will registration open?

Jake Haskin   April 2, 2021 at 2:49pm

Tom Voight    September 15, 2020 at 11:16pm

Alcan Open 2020 Friday Random Dubs
6pm Alcantra 9/18

Tom Voight    July 6, 2020 at 5:08pm

Meier Lake Classic participants,

We are very excited about seeing everyone at Meier Lake in less than two weeks! It is hard to believe that the event is so close.

You will be part of history. The largest PDGA event in Alaska history was the 7th Annual King of the Hill event in 2017 which had 85 competitors. The Meier Lake Classic currently has 117 players signed up to play making it the largest sanctioned disc golf event in Alaska history!

I have attached a copy of the co ... more

Brady Malston    June 16, 2020 at 4:55am

BIRCH RIDGE DISC GOLF COURSE OPENING ANNOUNCEMENTS:

On Thursday evening, 06/18/2020, we will be running the first event ever at the new Birch Ridge Disc Golf Course! It will cost $10 per person, $20 per pair. $5 will go towards a green fee and $5 will go towards payout. It will be a FLEX start doubles tournament running between 6:30 and 8:00. This means you show up with a partner anywhere in the allotted time (or alone if you don’t have one, plenty of people will need one) and you will ... more

Brady Malston   June 16, 2020 at 4:55am

Pat told me to go ahead and place this here to get the information to the good folks in Homer!

Gabe Kutcher    May 1, 2020 at 7:30pm

For Sale: Grip-Eq CS bag, used a small handful of times, like new, blue and black, no tears, no rips, no spills.
$100 OBO
No Trades. Buyer pays shipping or local pickup in Anchorage area.
Text for photos. 503-453-9725

Gabe Kutcher   May 3, 2020 at 4:49am

Sold

Jarod O'Brien    June 11, 2019 at 3:49am

Hey everyone, the registration for the next gen tournament is up! you can register here at https://nextgen.infinitediscs.com/Event/5216/Hilltop-Hoedown . Make sure you invite as many people as you can. The more people in your division the more points you earn, the more you're eligible to win over $50,000 worth of prizes at the state, regional, and national level at the end of the season! If you have any questions message me on this thread, or my contact information is on the registration site!

Edan Badajos    June 6, 2019 at 6:48pm

Last day to order your fresh Moose Pretzel gear! https://www.customink.com/fundraising/moose-pretzel-disc-golf

Thad Murgatroyd    January 25, 2019 at 9:44pm

Im putting out feelers for interest in Nate Sexton running a Sexton Shootout on Tuesday June 25th at Hilltop with a 6 pm start . It will be 18 on the Blue layout with 3 divisions . The cost is 40 and includes 2 discs , the Shootout , Clinic and a Q and A . He will set it up on his web page for sign up and payment so you can spread out the costs of the different events and it not be a big financial drain . Brady Malston Brad Larson Brad Beiser Chad Rutledge Elaine Houchen MissToni Rae Shanasty St ... more

Mike Briseno    July 13, 2017 at 5:59pm

Headed to Homer today, my wife has work, I'm looking to play some DG if any one is around. Hit me up.

Mike Briseno   July 13, 2017 at 3:32pm

Hey Pat, it's a smash grab type of trip. She has a meeting in town today and then we're headed to kenai tomorrow. Thanks for getting back to me. If you get some time I'm gonna head to the gist.

kurtis schoenberg   July 13, 2017 at 5:53pm

hey mike, are you still around? I can squeeze some holes in with ya.

Mike Briseno   July 13, 2017 at 6:16pm

Hey kurtis, ya I'm still in town. Shoot me a text/ call. I'm down at the gist now. 8172285938

Greg Rouse    December 14, 2016 at 12:52am

I just got the final run of Greg "Silk" Roberts Memorial discs and wanted to make sure everyone who knew him gets a chance to own one if they'd like. I have Harps and Truths still available. All proceeds go to a memorial for the big dude. $15 each. Drop me a text at 907.315.2343 if you want one.

Louie Orozco    July 14, 2015 at 3:15am

Welcome to the 6th Annual Jailhouse Roc Tournament!

- When: July 18th, 2015.

- Where: Peter’s Creek Disc Golf Course.

- Time:
9:00-9:45 - Registration
9:45-10:00 - Player’s Meeting
10:15 - Shotgun Start

- Format: 2 rounds of 18 with approximately an hour break in between.

- Divisions: Juniors, Intermediate, Masters, Women, Advanced, and Open.

- Cost: $60 for Open, $40 for Advanced and $25 for Juniors. Current PDGA members get a ... more

Jamie Adams    July 5, 2012 at 7:37am

Heading North?
Thursday Throwdown at Hilltop
*a PDGA Sanctioned weekly league*

Thursdays, July 5 to August 9, 2012, 6pm sign ups until 6:30pm start time.
$5 per person (includes PDGA fees & Hilltop greens fee) ***non-PDGA members are welcome and encouraged too!

This is a PDGA Sanctioned weekly singles league, played by division on Thursdays at Hilltop Ski Area DGC.
Offering Open, Adv, Int, Rec & Wms divisions, no minimum # of players needed for division!
PDGA Sanctioned means ... more

Thad Murgatroyd    August 4, 2011 at 9:14am

Hilltops King of the Hill ,kicks off Friday the 5th with a fun evening of games and food ,There will be a Ring of Fire ,Putting contests ,Long Drive contest ,Accuracy contest and Knome toss and Knome Bowling .8 dollars will get you into the contests plus it will pay for your round of golf and a buffet dinner.So come on out and help kick off a kick ass weekend of discgolf on Alaska's biggest and baddest discgolf course.Hope to see you all there.

Edan Badajos    June 14, 2011 at 11:24am

We have our first work day at Jack Gist Park on Sunday June, 19th from 1-6 pm. Volunteers should bring work gloves and pruning saws if they have them. It will be great to have a public course in town, lets get to work!!

Edan Badajos    May 12, 2011 at 7:18pm

Jack Gist Park is new and the only structures currently in place are softball fields and a parking lot. There is enough land surrounding the fields to accommodate nine disc golf holes. The area is undeveloped, but there is great potential for a fun and challenging course layout. There are dense forests, open grassy hills, and even a little creek running through the park. The land is sloping and most of the holes will incorporate changes in elevation. Even though the course will only have ni ... more

AK Discer    May 12, 2011 at 6:03pm

Nice! When is it going to be done? How many holes? You got more details about the whole project?

Edan Badajos    May 12, 2011 at 12:18pm

We have just received the go ahead to start construction on the disc golf course at Jack Gist Park. Finally, after two and a half years of working with the city, we will have a public disc golf course in Homer!!

AK Discer    May 1, 2011 at 9:19pm

I'll have to come down and play after the kenai thing since i'm down there.

We use cookies to improve user experience.