Kaw Valley Disc Golf

Sign in or Sign up to contribute to this discussion.

Rob Martin    November 28, 2015 at 2:35am

Hey - I reset Centennial for 11/28/15. Please do not move anything until Sunday 11/29/15. Thank you.

Hole Set Up
11. Left
12. Left
13. Short before creek
14. Short right
15. Middle
16. Short right
17. Short (wanted middle but it was full of mud)
18. Middle - slope

TJ G    May 27, 2015 at 5:12pm

June 13 is a 2 round of 18 tournament come out and show support for the city of McLouth of population between 800 and 900 by filling up this tournament. Its also my home course if anyone wants to play before the tournament.

Kyle Wiedwald   May 27, 2015 at 8:23pm

Is this an unsanctioned event? What is the entry fee structure?

TJ G   May 27, 2015 at 9:28pm

tier c its at Rose park in McLouth its already on here under tournaments

Dennis Vahsholtz    October 14, 2013 at 10:38pm

Come experience the new MD Disc Golf nickel plated baskets called "The BasketOctober"!!!

We will be using portable baskets for this tourney so that the course can be tweeked before installing permanent baskets. Your input is what we want! Come be a part of this course development and try the newest design in baskets.

October 27th - Baldwin City Course Kick-Off

Russell Behrends    April 12, 2013 at 10:02pm

Hi. I'm a newbie to the DG world. I just found this site through a friend of mine out in Seattle of all places. He told me to check it out to see if there are any clubs in my area which I was looking for. I never heard of disc golf until two years ago when I started dating a lady in KC that played. Never got into it then but would watch and walk with everyone.... Now that that is over, I have been thinking lately to start taking it up and giving it a shot. I just bought a few discs a ... more

Drew Vogel   April 26, 2013 at 4:48pm

Every tuesday 6pm centennial until the end of summer, statrs at 6pm, check-in 5:30-5:45 $5.00

Russell Behrends   April 30, 2013 at 1:30pm

Thank you!! :) I was worried that this site was dead and that so was the Lawrence Disc Golf page on Facebook as well.

Kyle Wiedwald    March 15, 2013 at 7:49pm

Hey.. When does Tuesday Singles league Start up???

Kyle Wiedwald    March 15, 2013 at 7:49pm

Hey.. When does Tuesday Singles league Start up???

Drew Vogel   April 26, 2013 at 4:50pm

we are now playing evey tuesday 6pm

Rick Petrie    April 8, 2012 at 7:51am

Hello Lawrence area disc golfers! I thought I should post this here just in case you didn't know, or see it on the Kansas Disc Golf Association (KDGA) board.

The Lake Perry (KS) staff is in the process of building an A+ course. This should be a course for Lawrence area disc golfers to enjoy for years to come.

Ranger KB, with the Lake Perry park, is planning a WORK DAY for Saturday, April 28th, and he is needing some help. (follow link below for details). http://kansasdiscgolf.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4206

Thanks!

We use cookies to improve user experience.