Hilltop Ski Area Disc Golf

Est. 2011 • . ... Hilltop Ski Area... providing healthy lifestyle for life long fitness...

Greg Rouse    July 6 at 11:55am

Left a little orange trilogy challenge marshal behind after our post Saturday party round. Someone convinced me to try to throw it off 18 and it headed more toward the practice basket. No name or number but I believe I put a big G on the back. Reward!

Thad Murgatroyd    May 9 at 8:06pm

We will be installing 3 or 4 smoking areas on Hilltop due to forcasted High fire risk in the Anchorage area this summer. Smoking outside these area will result in being removed from the course until Rick allows you back on . Thanks

Greg Rouse   May 9 at 5:42pm

I can help with making smoking areas... You might say it affects me somewhat. I'll donate a few 5 gallon buckets and some sand and do some ground prep

Thad Murgatroyd   May 11 at 6:00pm

Thank you both . We know people smoke ( me included ) and we would rather people smoke in safe areas instead of hiding in the woods . We will lay d1 pads , have water cans for safety and water butt cans for putting your cig into . Be safe and enjoy the hill

Greg Rouse   May 12 at 6:19am

I could maybe provide enough cans, sand and d1 for the ground for 8x8 pads at every tee... But I'm not a conservator at hilltop so it would be up to Rick. I just can't guess when I'm gonna have a shitty hole so it would be a nice respite if I could hit the next tee and burn one if needed.

Ken Mitchell    May 2 at 9:58pm

Hey is there an ETA on the 18?

Rick Cramer   May 2 at 6:55pm

Work is starting on it tonight. Come up and help if you would like to.

Louie Orozco    July 13, 2015 at 11:17pm

Welcome to the 6th Annual Jailhouse Roc Tournament! - When: July 18th, 2015. - Where: Peter’s Creek Disc Golf Course. - Time: 9:00-9:45 - Registration 9:45-10:00 - Player’s Meeting 10:15 - Shotgun Start - Format: 2 rounds of 18 with approximately an hour break in between. - Divisions: Juniors, Intermediate, Masters, Women, Advanced, and Open. - Cost: $60 for Open, $40 for Advanced and $25 for Juniors. Current PDGA members get a $10 discount! - Comm ... more

Rick Cramer    July 10, 2015 at 6:59am

Disc Golf Mini Camp

July 13, 15, 20th.

1pm - 5pm

ages 6 - 16

Kids League Thursdays nights starting 7-23-15.

Learn the basics of playing disc golf.

Three 4 hr mini camps. 7/13,15, 20th.

$30 All equipment provided.
Signup at www.hilltopskiarea.org

Greg Rouse    September 26, 2014 at 6:57am

Innova's website doesn't show Schwebie's finish at hilltop! Freak out!!

Thad Murgatroyd   September 26, 2014 at 2:34pm

We posted our TD report so that is beyond our control.nothing we can do about that .maybe contact Innova and ask them .

Thad Murgatroyd    September 19, 2014 at 8:28pm

Alaskan Golfers can take pride that Hilltop DGC is now rated 53rd in the Nation on Discgolfscene.com. Thank you to all that support Hilltop and we will continue to grow and improve the courses .This course wouldn't happen with out great volunteers and Rick Cramer .When you see them Thank them for their hard work.

Louie Orozco    July 22, 2014 at 5:20pm

To those of you going up to Hilltop tonight for the Tuesday Night P&P league beginning at 7:00 pm, this message is for you. I'm pretty much done editing the footage I shot during Round 4 of the King of the Hill. If you're going to be up there tonight, we'd like to invite you to be there between 6:00 - 6:15 pm to watch the approximately 45 minute video on the big screen. Besides getting the sneak peek, I'm also asking for your help by having all the extra eyes find any ... more

Joe Schacht    July 1, 2014 at 9:57pm

I lost my mint green xcal on hole 10! It's on the left side of the fairway about pin hight from the curved birch that you can see from the tee box! If found and returned before KOTH: $$$

Thad Murgatroyd   July 1, 2014 at 7:53pm

I looked for about 10 min this afternoon and didnt see it . I have more work on 11 and 12 if i get time i will look again . I do have Shays eco star leopard in my truck that she lost here.

Adam Klein    June 4, 2014 at 11:46pm

ADGA members, please make an effort to get out to Hilltop and help with the new 9 hole and/or preparations for King of the Hill.

Thad Murgatroyd    May 19, 2014 at 2:31pm

Thanks to JT,Brad,Josh,Jeff for your help getting the big course put in and made ready . A couple pads need a little D1 put on the back end but otherwise the course is ready to play. Working on getting the new 9 ready for a June opening . There is still alot left to do , We could use as much help getting it done , I will be up there every afternoon til its done so if you have a few hrs in the afternoon we could use the extra hands . You can text me at 2293740 to make plans to meet

Thad Murgatroyd    May 12, 2014 at 5:21pm

Hilltops Bi Weekly meeting is Tuesday the 13th . All are welcome to attend if interested in whats shaking on the Hill

Thad Murgatroyd    May 11, 2014 at 5:37am

Hilltop's 4th Annual Doubles Tournament is coming up June 7th so its that time of yr to find a partner and battle on the Hill . Pro and Am divisions offered . Hilltop Disc and Mini players pack . You can pre register at hilltopskiarea.org . See ya there.

Thad Murgatroyd    April 20, 2014 at 4:51pm

Next Hilltop meeting is Tuesday at 7 at the Chalet

Thad Murgatroyd    April 20, 2014 at 4:50pm

Working on the 9 hole course today . Will be meeting at 11 at the bottom . Text me at 229 3740 if interested

Thad Murgatroyd    April 19, 2014 at 2:58pm

Hilltop is having a work party weekend , we have a youth group today so we can make head way on the 3 toughest holes

Thad Murgatroyd    April 18, 2014 at 3:05am

We will be up at Hilltop at 2 pm friday and 11 am on Sat/sunday if interested in helping, Thanks

Thad Murgatroyd    April 13, 2014 at 4:15am

Thank you Adam Klein and John T for your hard work this afternoon . Hole 4 is looking good and I think we can get a big dent in Hole 5 tomorrow . We will be up there starting at 11 am tomorrow contact Adam,john or myself if interested in helping .

Adam Klein   April 13, 2014 at 2:59am

Lol...thanks for getting that posted Thad. Sacked out when I got home. Will post on ADGA page.

Thad Murgatroyd    April 8, 2014 at 10:24pm

Anyone wanting to see the design of the new 9 before tonights Hilltop meeting I will be there at 6

Adam Klein   April 12, 2014 at 1:27pm

Your welcome Thad, and thanks for letting me join in. Very few things better then walking a new potential course. Looking at helping you out this afternoon, you there today?

Thad Murgatroyd   April 12, 2014 at 2:17pm

Im gonna grab a round at Kincaid than head up should be there around 3 . Been waiting on a part for the chainsaw . Got about 60 ft cut in on hole 4 the other day before the chainsaw ejected a vital part and stopped the fun

Thad Murgatroyd   April 12, 2014 at 2:20pm