Charlotte Disc Golf Association

Est. 2008

Mike Kemp    April 30 at 1:30pm

LP Open is in less than a week. Register now to avoid the $5 day of fee

Q .    October 13 at 9:18pm

Erin and Dan need a little help. Please consider coming out Sunday and see why. There will be Cali offered as well if you don't have a partner.

Dan Jenkins    June 23, 2017 at 4:23am

Don't forget to tell your friends and family and join us on July 8th for your chance to win a State Berth in our Through the worm hole tournament. See you all in Charlotte at Lincoln Park. Hosted by club Worm Burn.

Bill Griffith    June 17, 2017 at 8:18pm

All 50+ Disc Golfers ...New Senior Tour Event July 8-9 and Kent State University... Only 3 weeks left to register for the 50+ DGC weekend extravaganza... Includes 'C' Tier event, doubles, field games, and more... Happy hours, wine tours, spa treatment, and more for wives/others... Don't miss this truly unique disc golf experience!!!

Jim Bastian    October 3, 2016 at 11:10am

is your club doing a winter league ? and do you do a summer league

Jim Knudson   October 3, 2016 at 4:04pm

They do a summer league. Contact Dan Jenkins for details for 2017.

Jim Knudson   October 3, 2016 at 4:05pm

Fallasburg has a 1pm Sunday Winter league.

Jim Bastian   October 4, 2016 at 8:54pm

ty vm

Forrest Omland    September 23, 2015 at 2:24pm

Come check out the colors and join us on 10/10!

Dustin Burk    January 29, 2015 at 6:02am

What event would u guys like to see added to the 2015 schedule at Lincoln Park. A Legacy Battle of the Aces or a Dynamic Disc 2-disc challenge? Your input would be great appreciated.

Jim Knudson    October 20, 2014 at 3:39am

Thanks for all your events over the past few years. From Leagues to Tourneys, you have provided a great atmosphere for people to learn to play competitive Disc Golf. I am very grateful.

adam bell    October 7, 2014 at 9:43pm

adam bell May 5 at 12:39pm
Lost a Phenix dyed comet at the Lp open BIG reward if returned thanks
Reply · Permalink · Unfollow this post · Delete
Xadam bell just now
Now offering $100 for this disc back please

Dustin Burk    September 8, 2014 at 3:42pm

Meeting concerning the future of CDGA tomorrow, Tuesday Sept. 9th at 5:00 pm at Reidy's.

Anyone from the club that would like to attend is more than welcome. We need a good group of people to keep this club alive. We need a few people from the morning and evening crew to commit to running the week to week stuff at the course when needed. Give one of us a call if u have any questions. My number is 517-204-2024thankz and hope to see you there!

Dan Jenkins    May 6, 2014 at 6:23am

Someone has taken the basket on hole 15 at Potterville. If anyone has any info please contact me or monkey. Thank you.

Dan Jenkins    September 10, 2013 at 4:46am

Fall travel league
I will be running a 6 week, unsanctioned travel league starting in potterville, on Sunday the 15th @ 1pm. We will be playing Potterville, Charlotte, and Fitz. Divisions depends on how many people show up.The cost will be $20 a person. All cash payout! I will have the schedule ready by Sunday the 15th.

David Skidmore    September 7, 2013 at 6:14pm

I'm near the intersection of Henry and the Boulevard in front of the old Jr HighHigh school

David Skidmore    September 7, 2013 at 3:59pm

I know its late but anybody interested in the walking in the parade with me today and putting is welcome to come along. The parade starts at 10:30 and I will be staging somewhere near the old Jr High. I'll post an address when I have it.

Tom Sobleskey    August 24, 2013 at 5:38am

Will there be a fall league or doubles league at all?

Monkey Michael Gary   August 24, 2013 at 12:33am

charlotte has a doubles handi cap league on Sunday at ten redd does 5 dollar random dubs at 6 on thursday and i belive lake alliance diac golf club is doing a fall league

Tom Sobleskey   August 24, 2013 at 11:09am

Thanks Monkey, I cant make thursdays for the next couple weeks but ill prolly look at doing that, and if lake alliance does do a fall league i have 3 to 4 guys interested.

David Skidmore    August 21, 2013 at 4:58pm

With the new vehicle I needed a new CDGA flaming disc decal. I called Dornbos and they are going to make me some - same size as the ones Jason Lord had done (about 10"-12" long) except these will be just the white lettering cut out, no clear background. I also had him make up lefts and rights (so I can have one on each side flying the right direction)

They will cost $9.30 each. Anybody want some?
Let me know quantities and if they are to be flying to the right or left.

Dave.

William Gilbert   August 21, 2013 at 11:12pm

i would love to see the art??? i am a bumper sticker ****,i am playing in the october event unless that is to long to hold them for me??

David Skidmore   August 22, 2013 at 2:20am

It will be a window decal of he CDGA flaming logo as shown on the club DGS page. Eric may do a bunch for me at a lower price.....

William Gilbert   August 22, 2013 at 9:04pm

ok i am in will you hold one until october for me?? that is when i get up there next for the oct 10th event. unless i have a opportunity to pass through before then.

Jason 'Skip Scoob' Cassidy    July 30, 2013 at 11:33am

Check out the sweet tournament stamped discs for the "Rise Of The Phoenix" only 50 made!!! they will surely get gobbled up! be there on the 10th to be able to snag one or five!

Chad Lantz    July 24, 2013 at 8:08am

I know, it never fails. I was planning on creating the event tonight.

Monkey Michael Gary    July 24, 2013 at 5:45am

Trying to register for the ace race on the 8th and it doesn't seem to be posted in tournaments

RED Jon' Burns    June 17, 2013 at 6:42pm

Cash Dub's Thursday Night
Lincoln Park, Charlotte
Results
Dan and Monkey -12 1st place
Eric and Red -10 2nd place

Come on out and win some Cash!!

Thursday Nights, 6:00pm Lincoln Park, Charlotte MI
$5.00 per player
$1.00 Ace Pool (No Ace, money goes to 1st place)
Teams are pulled out of a hat. (random)
No League Affiliation (completely casual, all are welcome)

1st place = 60% (+ no ace cash)
2nd place = 30%
3rd place = 10%
ties will be determined by C.T.P.

Get off the couch and hit that Ace.
Hope to see you next week...