Capital City Disc Golf Club

Est. 2007 • We are dedicated to strengthening the community by providing a disc golf experience that all expertises can enjoy.

Java Joe    April 27, 2015 at 11:33am

Thanks Steven the Liquid Sunshine just gets better every year!

Barry "B" Bolliger   April 27, 2015 at 10:41am

Thanks Steve, Kayla ,Judy,and Joe. Great organisation, and I really liked how the big names stayed and hung-out it was very inviting. A+++++. I got a group selfie on facebook :)

Mike Wilson    April 15, 2015 at 3:46am

Jason and I just got done with a Keizer Parks board meeting and as a result we at (Pac-West) want to invite any and all to Keizer Rapids on Thursday April 30th at 5:30.

This will be a walk thru of the course to discuss changes/improvements to the course. Basically a fact finding mission and we want to give everyone the chance to voice their thoughts/ideas.
So please be on time, (even a little early), and meet near the practice basket. As we will start on time!

Brad Rich   April 16, 2015 at 7:33pm

I will not be able to attend due to work but my suggestion would just be to clear out or maintain the walk outs in between holes. There has been a lot of fallen tree debris from what I've seen over the last few months.

Mike Wilson   April 16, 2015 at 8:26pm

That's already on the agenda

Brad Rich   April 17, 2015 at 10:32am

awesome! just my feedback

Erik "Easy E" Etherton    March 30, 2015 at 8:07pm

So in my opinion the only way to make this whole bag tag thing even remotely worth anyone's time is for it to be a complete bag tag dump every Monday night! Everyone is so damn clicky with who they play that no one ever ends up playing for any of them or they just get switched between the same 3 people... case in point that number 1 tag hasn't been put up even once so what's the point in trying to play for tags if you pretty much have no chance to lose it or gain a better one? Eit ... more

Kyle Groff   March 31, 2015 at 7:52pm

I don't see any reason why you or someone else couldn't do it unofficially. As long as they'll let you see the scores it's pretty easy to do.

Chris "The Lip" Lippert   April 4, 2015 at 5:16pm

I'm currently not a member of ccdg, but I'd be willing to run a weekly or bi weekly tag dump. I'll just play along for fun, heck, I might even get a bag tag again.

Mr CLEAN   April 5, 2015 at 1:50pm

ill run a bag dump too...strait into the trash and point ya to the best club around this area!

Josh Bowen    March 23, 2015 at 9:30pm

So this is my first year playing league at cascade... Does league play rain or shine every Monday?

Josh Bowen   March 23, 2015 at 5:33pm

This tailored toward the rainy days :)

- scottishrob -   March 23, 2015 at 5:37pm

Yes the league runs rain or shine. Lightning strikes are about the only reason for cancelations during league.

Josh Bowen   March 23, 2015 at 5:45pm

Awesome. Thank you. Rain geared up!!!

Steve Moore    February 13, 2015 at 12:55am

Also believe basket 9 still in need of fix also, was held together with twist ties last I saw. Thank you

Ugh Massa   February 13, 2015 at 3:19pm

anyone from cap city have a key? i can fix baskets

Steve Moore    February 13, 2015 at 12:50am

Reported that Woodmansee basket 8 in need of repair. Can we come up with a game plan for repair. Thank you.

Brad Rich   February 16, 2015 at 10:04am

It would really be awesome if somebody in control would allow justin to fix the basket, people are now pulling the S hooks off the top of the pic and wrapping the chains under the basket, sooner or later you guys will be replacing chains and having to weld. just an FYI

Brad Rich   February 16, 2015 at 10:04am

basket* not pic

Chris "The Lip" Lippert   February 25, 2015 at 12:45am

Barry came out tonight during our glow round and moved the practice basket to hole 8 and will be getting the regular basket welded. I believe it is back in the short now. thank you Barry

Mr. Snap    February 10, 2015 at 8:35pm

Steve Moore    February 7, 2015 at 12:39am

For information to the club Letter received from friends of trees about work at Woodmansee Hi Steve, I'm sorry it's taken me a few days to chime in here. The area we will be planting in does intersect the course near the northernmost footbridge in the park (though I'm not sure of the hole number/s 5/14? 6/15?). However, the work will not permanently affect any of the baskets or tees. That said, we will want to "close" these holes during the event. I will be pos ... more

Chris "The Lip" Lippert   February 11, 2015 at 5:17am

I'm fine with that tree going. It will allow for a couple bodies to happen on 2 that are normally impossible.

Brian A    February 6, 2015 at 5:41pm

Hey! I am new to Salem and I am an avid disc golf player, how would I go about getting involved with your club? I would help maintain and build courses locally in Lake Tahoe CA/NV as well as play weekly if not daily. Looking to meet some people to play with and just get involved.

Kayla Winslow   February 6, 2015 at 1:24pm

I'm not sure who runs the Tuesday league, but it is not our club.

Tiger Discs   February 6, 2015 at 1:30pm

Stop by Tiger Discs and we can talk disc golf!!

Rick Saffeels   February 6, 2015 at 4:21pm

Once you activate your account, I'd be glad to show you around. As of now, I run the league on Tuesday Night Twilight and help with some tournaments.. Tiger Discs is the only local store in the area only for discs, so he would be a good resource too :)