Capital City Disc Golf Club

Est. 2007 • We are dedicated to strengthening the community by providing a disc golf experience that all expertises can enjoy.

bryan van fleet    3 days ago

Late post doing league again 515 Salem hospital. pretty soon I will be able to put it up on discgolfscene.com as a given league. Just need Work to come down so I get in front of my computer.

bryan van fleet    March 16 at 11:48am

Hello fellow club members. I am going to run a league at the Salem hospital at 5 on Thursday's from now on. There might be days where I have lots of work due to the rush at end of month but I will have someone cover for me. We will be doing a 18 hole layout with the second set prob being the old tees or maybe get creative with input for the second 9. There will be divisions and a ace pot. I will throw up a ctp today. Hope to see some disc golfers.

Tiger Discs   March 16 at 1:39pm

Hey Bryan, you might want to change it to 5:15 Parking and people getting off work might be an issue at 5. lol

Jeff "MaxPsych" Heltsley   March 17 at 10:57am

If you look at the 10th picture on this sites page for the OSH course, I have a 10-18 layout mapped already.

Kayla Winslow    March 1 at 12:46pm

... more

Ugh Massa   March 2 at 10:49am

follow the white rabbit

Kayla Winslow   March 3 at 10:41pm

For me if you click 'more' it shows up.

Kayla Winslow   March 3 at 10:41pm

Capital City Disc Golf Club is looking for new board members! We are a group of individuals working together to promote the clubs mission statement: “We are dedicated to strengthening the community by providing and supporting committed volunteers to establish, develop, and maintain disc golf ... more

john snyder    February 25 at 9:12am

Is MNL starting on March 13.. First Monday after daylight savings?

Kayla Winslow   February 25 at 10:03am

- scottishrob -   February 25 at 1:02pm

Hell yeah!

Zach "ZERO" Hartman    February 18 at 12:08pm

Just so all you cap city guys know, FNBO still has 7 weeks left and the ace pot id's still growing, is 2$ for a chance to win 200bucks so let's see some attendance, who doesn't like lots of money?

Jeff "MaxPsych" Heltsley    February 15 at 8:30pm

The basket installation at the Oregon State Hospital has been completed. Minor bonus update will be added in the next few weeks (Tee markers with distances). The tee markers will be the full height tone poles with a fresh coat of paint, number, and hole distance. Thank you all for your patience as I completed this piece of the project.

Bill Griffith    January 14 at 5:10pm

The PDGA is trying to get disc golf into the Oregon Senior Olympics that is held in Bend. They are interested in including disc golf but need help running the event and contacting disc golfers. They do most of the work with registration, player packs and payout (medals). They just need someone to help them set it up, run the event and promote it. Please let me know if anyone in your club or the area can help them out. Thanks - Bill Griffith - PDGA Sr. Committee Chairman - '[email redacted]' or at PDGA Sr. Committee

Zach "ZERO" Hartman    December 8 at 2:11am

Also does anyone do or know someone that does custom disc stamps or dyes?

Rick Saffeels   December 8 at 11:20am

In town check with Tiger Discs, and farther south HyzerDyes from Amy Lewis

Zach "ZERO" Hartman   December 8 at 8:13pm

Yeah Roger didn't have any leads on that, I'll look into hyzer dyes thank you

Zach "ZERO" Hartman    December 8 at 2:09am

Anybody in the DGLA series, the next double points highlighted round is FNBO on Dec 30th, so come earn those of points and have some fun

Steve Moore    December 7 at 1:46pm

can someone please remind me where and when CCDG meeting is this evening, thank you

Steve Moore   December 7 at 7:53pm

tried sending you a message Kayla to address you privided. Got delievery failed message. Probably due to unable to get to web domain. Is the Domain and website still active? Thank you

Kayla Winslow   December 7 at 8:59pm

Everything seems to be working for me, but I will message you my personal email address.

Steve Moore   December 7 at 9:16pm

Kayla, that makes it even more strange. Seems to be a problem for some other folks I have checked with. Thank you

Zach "ZERO" Hartman    November 1 at 11:19pm

If anybody finds a green outlaw on hole 14 please contact me, my name and number are on it, it's one of my favorites and I would greatly appreciate it

Dallas Trower    July 15 at 2:21am

Dallas dubs tomorrow night. Friday at 6. Teeoff by 615. 10 dollars a person. No acepot. If enough people 3rd will get money back 2nd will double their money and first will take the rest. If not enough people only 2 spots will be paid. 2nd double their money and 1st get the rest. Be there.

Mike Wilson    April 13, 2016 at 2:46am

Will Schusterick Adv/Int Driving Clinic

This link should take you to the Facebook event page where you can post if you are going to come.

colton hanks    April 12, 2016 at 10:03pm

any one know a guy named beans number is disconnected and i found his or her disc

colton hanks   April 13, 2016 at 11:08am

call me

colton hanks   April 13, 2016 at 11:10am

it has been the gateway pond for a while

Nick Nisbet   April 18, 2016 at 10:31am

I know a beans also. he plays kiezer a lot. where was it found?

L Bledsoe    March 12, 2016 at 11:36pm

The large chip pile in front 15 is now gone. Tomorrow's work party you will only need hand tools. There are piles located through out the park.

colton hanks    March 9, 2016 at 6:20pm

if any body finds a black ceramic ring at gateway please contact me lost it 3/8/16 i guess i have a hole in my bag.damn it

Brady "Church" Reese    March 7, 2016 at 8:29pm

Get prepped for the LSO and sign up for the Lucky Huck 2 at Camp Taloali! This is a C-tier tourny, 2 rounds of 21 on April 2nd! Players pack will be included and a great time on an epic course will be had :)
Please let me know if you would like to sponsor a hole for $25 or donate $50 worth of swag!
You will be well represented as well as laminated tee sign.
Thanks so much and see ya at the 2nd Lucky Huck!

Mr. Snap   March 7, 2016 at 10:39pm

is there some kind of disc golf event happening at camp taloali on Apr. 2nd 2016?....who wants a shot at the AM champ?....see ya on the green!

Steven Winslow    March 5, 2016 at 5:00am

I'd like to give a huge thank you to Camp Taloali, Capital City Disc Golf, & Liquid Sunshine Open 2016 participants for the purchase of 2 DGA Mach V's to replace baskets #2 & #7 on the Jerry Miller DGC @ Camp Taloali. Basket #2 will be repurposed for a practice basket, installation of the practice basket will take place mid-April 2016.

Rick Saffeels   March 5, 2016 at 12:03am

Awesome!

colton hanks    January 22, 2016 at 6:10pm

if you lose a disc make sure set up you'r voicemail and or check you'r messages. ps make sure your number is current and correct. with that said any one down for a wet sunny cascade adeventure gobble gobble

Tiger Discs   January 22, 2016 at 2:35pm

I am just saying that if Turkey goes to all the trouble of finding your disc do the right thing and give him a reward. He turns alot of discs into the shops lost and found and always calls to let you know that he took them here. Kudos to you Turkey!!!

Josh Jones    January 19, 2016 at 1:04am

Glow league starts in an hour at woodmansee. Come have some fun and get a piece of that ace pot.