Capital City Disc Golf Club

Est. 2008 • We are dedicated to strengthening the community by providing a disc golf experience that all expertises can enjoy.

D Rock    July 25 at 9:56pm

Zuca backpack cart on Craigslist.

D Rock   July 29 at 10:36pm

Price reduced to $150

Robert Littrell    July 22 at 8:05pm

Lost a light pink tern with the 2017 bagtag finale stamp at Keizer Rapids on the left side of hole 7 about midway down. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Daniel Schoonover    July 19 at 11:06pm

Hello. It has been brought to our attention that someone has placed an unapproved lock on the lockbox at Woodmansee. Please deliver a key to Roger at Tiger Disc Golf Shop before the end of the weekend or I will need to have the lock removed and replaced. Thanks!

terran ferguson    July 19 at 10:14pm

Anyone lose a DGA Pipeline at camp toloali?

Mike Wilson   July 21 at 10:07pm

Don Tunstall?

terran ferguson   July 21 at 10:44pm

He said it wasn’t his.

Daniel Schoonover    July 10 at 3:56pm

Hello All,

Unfortunately, they are doing work at the park this week that will make it difficult to run our weekly league at Wheatland Disc Golf Course. Due to the difficulty, I have decided to announce that we are taking a bye week for 07/12/2018. We will not play league this week and will return to Wheatland next week on 07/19/2018.

There will be no "official" Cap City league run on Thursday. But you are more than welcome to join Dallas Dubs on Thursday at the Dallas Park Disc G ... more

Dave C    June 6 at 10:02pm

Going to toss a few at Woodmasse. Tee time 3:30. I could use a lesson or two....lol

Daniel Schoonover    May 23 at 2:55pm

Don't forget the Capital City Disc Golf Club Thursday Summer League kicks off tomorrow at Wheatland Disc Golf Course! Check out the league here on Disc Golf Scene! 5:30 check-in! https://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/Thursday_Night_Summer_Handicap_Singles_League_2018

john snyder    November 16 at 10:57pm

Does anyone know why Sunday doubles is showing as an inactive league

Zach "ZERO" Hartman   November 18 at 9:32pm

Come to the DORCS side, we have candy haha

Lloyd "Squandered" Bledsoe   November 19 at 12:20am

Says the peanut gallery

Zach "ZERO" Hartman   November 19 at 8:11am

Hehehe

Jenn Woodward    August 11, 2017 at 8:07pm

The City of Aumsville has a hall on Main St in Aumsville that could be rented for $20/hr. They would need to check with City Administrator if they would allow the club to monopolize one night a month. There is a $50.00 refundable deposit that they would hold until the meetings were discontinued. The Santiam Golf Course has a banquet meeting in the restaurant that could be utilized. Sounds like it would be more of a food/drink order set up rather than a fee for reservation.

Jenn Woodward   August 12, 2017 at 4:42pm

I had considered that.. and the only justification was that there are frequently played courses in stayton and sublimity. I am trying to think of a place in salem (most logical) haven't gotten there just yet!

Jenn Woodward   August 13, 2017 at 4:04am

By the way, I live in South Salem and work in Aumsville, so the drive to me really seems like nothing. But I donunderstand it seems like a bit of a drive for those who don't drive it regularly.

AGRO JACKSON   August 14, 2017 at 4:11pm

Ty for trying to help jenn

john snyder    July 13, 2017 at 12:41am

Capital City

Now it's a fact that every penny the club has was given to the club $1 at a time by the players who support the club. So the bottom line is.. if you don't play league rounds our tournaments then you yourself have $0 invested ... more

Zach "ZERO" Hartman   August 5, 2017 at 9:39am

Thank you Jenn I look forward to my upcoming tourney

Jenn Woodward   August 6, 2017 at 1:44am

I'm glad you're doing that! I sure wish I could make it. If I can find a sitte, I'll be there! Even though it is a flick format and I have no flick hahha

Zach "ZERO" Hartman   August 6, 2017 at 5:56pm

Bring the kiddo!

Tori Mullins    July 7, 2017 at 5:37pm

My disc bag was stolen last night (7/6) and I trying to spread the word anyway I can. To be honest I'm a bit devastated over it. It's a blue Mountain Hardwear backpack with a pvc frame on the inside. 14-16 discs inside. They definitely weren't targeting my car for the disc bag, so I'm not even sure where to let people know to be on the lookout. Any advice you might have on the subject would be much appreciated. My name and number are on all of the discs.

Stacey "Stace' the Ace"   July 9, 2017 at 5:14pm

Are you still at the shop rog? I may swing by and drop off a couple of discs for tori

Tiger Discs   July 13, 2017 at 1:55pm

Yes Stacey, I am here Wednesday thru Sunday 11 to 6 lol

Gary Fitzgerald "FITZ"   July 14, 2017 at 6:43pm

Hi Tori, I left some discs for you at Tiger disc hope this helps you get back to playing........

Judy Higgins    July 5, 2017 at 12:01am

PSA
The board meeting normally scheduled for Wednesday 7/5 has been rescheduled to Wednesday 7/12, at The Spirit Bar & Grill on S. Commercial.

If you want a say in CCDG, please join us. We are actively looking for volunteers to help us shape our future!

Steve Moore   July 5, 2017 at 8:10pm

Thank you for the information. What time are meetings these days? Thank you

Stacey "Stace' the Ace"   July 6, 2017 at 5:25pm

The meetings start at 6pm

john snyder   July 12, 2017 at 8:41pm

Capital City Capital city disc golf club has been my home since the start of my disc golf life.. I've been a part of the club long enough to see new faces become yesterday's news.. it was before the current President even played disc golf.. Now it's a fact that every penny ... more

Zach "ZERO" Hartman    June 14, 2017 at 3:44am

Sunday ill be holding a special fathers day round at Adair disc golf course, we will tee off at 9am, still haven't determined a format but should be a great round. I will also be running this round as a D.O.R.C's round. If yiur interested in joining in the Dorcs summer point series check the league page or contact beast of the woods. All are welcome fathers or not hope to see you all out there

Locals Route Disc Golf    June 11, 2017 at 2:35am

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
LUCKY HUCK 3!!!
WOOT WOOT!!

Do you like disc golf?
Do you like fun?
Well come on out to the Lucky Huck 3 presented by Locals Route Disc Golf on Saturday, September 16th!! : )
This is the Taloali Disc Golf Course Grand Re-Opening and its going to be a day to remember : )
Lucky Huck and Locals Route is all about good fun, good people, and good vibes, so come ready to have a great time on a beautiful piece of property and get ready to enjoy yourselves : )

htt ... more

Stacey "Stace' the Ace"    June 3, 2017 at 8:18am

Camp Taloali is only open the the next couple of weekends so we will play Sunday doubles there this Sunday the 4th instead of woodmansee. Normal buy-in and additional $5 to camp taloali.

THE "BEAST" OF THE WOODS   June 3, 2017 at 10:30am

D.O.R.C.s Summer Points series begins this Sunday too. Not sure if you noticed the overlapping schedule. Any cooperation would be appreciated. I scheduled this three weeks ago.

THE "BEAST" OF THE WOODS   June 3, 2017 at 10:32am

I will be at Taloali at 7:00 to run D.O.R.C.s, then stay for CCDG doubles. I will incurage D.O.R.C.s players to do the same.

Stacey "Stace' the Ace"   June 3, 2017 at 7:12pm

Ok cool, so it won't overlap then?

Zach "ZERO" Hartman    May 16, 2017 at 11:13pm

Trying to get a hold of marshal if anyone can help? Idk if hes on here or not

Jenn Woodward   May 17, 2017 at 2:16am

Ugh has his number I think.

bryan van fleet    April 19, 2017 at 4:58pm

So is most of you know tomorrow is 420 and some of you don't celebrate that bummer just kidding. but for the rest of us that do and are going to league at Thursday hospital league will be changing to 6 o'clock to try to accommodate for some more people who get off later and with the later days it is easier to get finished before dark. But we are having a get together at brocks house for potluck BBQ. Bring some meat and beer. Starting at 4. Eat and smoke then head to league about 530. ... more

Steve Moore    April 18, 2017 at 4:01am

I would like to invite all disc golfers to join us at Camp Taloali on Saturday, May 13th for a open day of play on the course to come out to see and discuss what is going on with the course these days. It will also be a celebration for my 61st birthday which is actually the 11th. Fees will be waived for the day but donations will be accepted to help further improvements to course, no work required this day. Gate will be open by 9 am and open for the day so show up when you can. Hope to see lots ... more

Ugh Massa   April 18, 2017 at 9:43am

thanks for the update Steve. happy birthday

bryan van fleet    March 30, 2017 at 2:55pm

OK me and Brad finally got it up we have got the Psych Ward Club for Thursday league at the hospital.
Come follow us to see the newest information on Thursday Salem local league which is usually nothing LOL
We have divisions based on people to show up usually just pro and am but we will also alternate playing doubles also which
Today we might do our first. You don't have to pay to play that is just for the competitive side of some of us. Four dollars is buy in which goes to hundr ... more

bryan van fleet    March 23, 2017 at 11:06pm

Late post doing league again 515 Salem hospital. pretty soon I will be able to put it up on discgolfscene.com as a given league. Just need Work to come down so I get in front of my computer.