Alaska Disc Golf Association

Est. 2003 • Conservation and Community through Competition

Thad Murgatroyd    June 17, 2014 at 2:52am

Is there still leagues at Hilltop on Tuesday?

Thad Murgatroyd   June 17, 2014 at 9:46am

We havent heard anything from Brian since duobles troubles and was just curious.

Mike Briseno   June 17, 2014 at 3:52pm

What time?

Thad Murgatroyd   June 19, 2014 at 12:17am

Hilltop isnt running this league, Brian Gutz is running a sanctioned singles league and a unsanctioned ladies league on Tuesday but havent heard anything since Doubles Troubles . I will try to get some info and post it on adga and hilltop pages . Maybe it will start next week , we wont have stands f ... more

Dale Williams    June 16, 2014 at 4:55pm

Is anyone planning on doing some work at Caid today? If so, I would like to join. Let me know...text me or call 907-306-9955

Adam Klein   June 16, 2014 at 1:41pm

Using your truck? My van is running rough and needs work...please?

Dale Williams   June 16, 2014 at 2:14pm

I will be able to work around starting around 6:30. it is a little late, but I can work till 9 or even 10pm.

Louie Orozco   June 16, 2014 at 3:01pm

I was wrong with my date, Adam. That's next Monday. I'll be there tonight after all. I'll hit you up around 5:00.

Thad Murgatroyd    June 15, 2014 at 12:22pm

I'm sorry but due to a list of things still to do at Hilltop I wont have time to trim hole 13 and 14 as I had hoped . I am hoping to have the work that still needs done in time to play states . If not have fun and good luck to all that compete.

Adam Klein   June 16, 2014 at 3:52pm

Well after this week I can help next week for sure

Thad Murgatroyd   June 16, 2014 at 5:52pm

I am shooting to have the major work done by next week . I have done this much with little help and I want to get it done asap . Thanks for the offer

Adam Klein   June 16, 2014 at 7:48pm

You are doing awesome work Thad! Hang in there.

Tay Harling    June 10, 2014 at 3:13am

who all is rolling up for the solstice tourney in fairbanks?? Seeing if I could ride with someone who is driven up!

Thad Murgatroyd   June 10, 2014 at 6:31pm

i'm driving up ,I might have a open seat

Adam Klein    June 5, 2014 at 12:17am

Housing...Hilltop is looking for housing arrangements or possible RV for Eric McCabe and Brian Schweberger. Please please respectable clean housing, chuckle we want to make a good impression. They will be here from approx. June 24 to July 7.Thank you.

Louie Orozco   June 5, 2014 at 1:32pm

I'll be housesitting from the 27 of June through July 7th. If they can be put up for the first few days I can house them the rest. They'll be here for almost 2 weeks?

Adam Klein   June 5, 2014 at 2:59pm

Yes, Thad is taking them up to Fairbanks the following weekend.

Toni Osiecki    May 8, 2014 at 7:56pm

May Meeting Minutes: 5/6/14, 7pm Officers: Jeremy/VP, Louie/Treasurer, Toni Rae/Sec Members present: Rick Cramer, Thad Murgadisc, Justin Lawson 501c3 status •Hilltop is a 501c3 status already. ADGA does not have years of history of necessary bookkeeping to obtain the federal non-profit necessary by next year. Hilltop has agreed to be involved with accessing the sponsorship because Hilltop already has a 501c3 status. •Adam K., Jeremy B, Rick C, Andrew D. should plan to c ... more

Thad Murgatroyd   May 9, 2014 at 5:33am

Thank you to the board for your hard work and thanks Toni for taking great meeting minutes . The only edit I see is that my last name is Murgatroyd and not the cool new nick name Murgadisc lol

Toni Osiecki   May 16, 2014 at 2:30pm

haha, I couldn't remember for sure and that's what I thought it just didn't sound right at the time, and I didn't want to be wrong lol

Mike Briseno    May 5, 2014 at 5:29pm

When does Wednesday night double kick of for 2014?

Brian Cassidy   May 5, 2014 at 1:44pm

Wednesday Night 7th @ 6:15

Mike Briseno   May 5, 2014 at 2:15pm

copy that, thanks

Tay Harling    May 5, 2014 at 4:27am

How is G-wood looking??

Jordan Thies   May 5, 2014 at 1:43am

it was awsome today

Tay Harling   May 5, 2014 at 3:09am

Solid! Muddy at all? Playing it on my way home tomorrow.

Jeremy Boyd   May 5, 2014 at 12:35pm

not too bad, little wet in spots but mostly dry

Greg Rouse    May 4, 2014 at 6:52am

In case anyone didn't hear- I have room for passengers who want to go to shorebird. I am pretty sure I'll be going and have room for 3 (or 4 tiny people.) Hit me up ASAP so we can iron out the details. 315 2343

Tre Jones   May 4, 2014 at 3:11am

ill come if i get paid by then which i should be. :D

Greg Rouse   May 4, 2014 at 3:28am

Car's full dude. Enjoy your date.

Greg Rouse   May 4, 2014 at 3:28am

Haha just messing with you. Alright 2 seats left folks.

Louie Orozco    May 4, 2014 at 5:54am

Cash game at Girdwood DGC! 10:30 start time, $5. Please respond here or by text of you'll be there so we're not waiting around. See you there!

G-Wood! G-Wood always up to no good!

Greg Rouse   May 4, 2014 at 2:49am

I'll be on the slope, but see if anyone needs a ride to shorebird. I have room for 3 at this point and am 85% sure I'll make it.

Thad Murgatroyd    May 2, 2014 at 10:10pm

You can now Pay online for any upcoming Hilltop Event or buy a Bag Tag online . Go to and scroll down to Discgolf and click the Red pay here link . If you buy a tag you can either messege me or pick it up from Hilltop . Thanks

James Beckner    May 2, 2014 at 3:01pm

Where is saturday league? I vote pc!!

Louie Orozco   May 2, 2014 at 3:24pm

I vote safari golf at Kincaid. Blindfolded. G-Wood is on Sunday. All day!

Jeremy Boyd   May 2, 2014 at 4:31pm

Church of Alcantra is on Sunday

Joe Schacht   May 2, 2014 at 6:06pm

Kincaid pro tees! Gwood Sunday!!

Thad Murgatroyd    May 1, 2014 at 10:27pm

Hilltop Work party schedule . Friday at 2 . Saturday and Sunday at 11 . Boots and gloves are needed

josh stewart   May 9, 2014 at 2:04pm

Will my keens suffice?

Thad Murgatroyd   May 10, 2014 at 12:56pm

Josh Jones    May 1, 2014 at 8:01pm

Hey y'all, I wanted to update you on the events in Fairbanks this year, the schedule spreadsheet has some missing and incorrect info. If someone could fill in/correct it on there, that would be great. All three of our tournaments are C-Tier events this year. The Solstice Showdown is June 28, with two rounds at Birch Hill and run by Bobb Lockwood. The Mosquito Blood Drive is July 26-27 at Birch Hill, TD'd by myself. We will be unveiling a new back 9 layout at this event, and it is ... more

Jeremy Boyd   May 4, 2014 at 11:30am

Josh, I glanced at the event page for each of the three tournaments here on DG scene, and one event (Mosquito) shows that it is not sanctioned, while the other two indicate C-tier sanctioning for ams but unsanctioned for pros.

Josh Jones   May 4, 2014 at 11:45am

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet Jeremy. I'm not sure who made the DG scene announcements, but they didn't have the correct information. It was all correct on the spreadsheet I had been keeping, which I had sent to Brian while a back. All three are already sanctioned with the PDGA, I don't know why they haven't posted them yet, and I can't call them from Wales.

Josh Jones   May 4, 2014 at 11:50am

I've updated the DG scene pages for the Fairbanks tournaments.

Tre Jones    April 30, 2014 at 6:56pm

I will be in town tonight for Kincaid dubs if anyone wants to bring registration for the trilogy challenge. entry is 35$, additionally I will be sending off the order for our next order of shirts and hoodies if anyone wants to place an order for one of those.

Thad Murgatroyd    April 30, 2014 at 5:22am

Hilltop Bag Tags are ready !!! I will have them with me tomorrow at leagues . They are 15 buck and low numbers are available at first come first serve.

Tre Jones   April 30, 2014 at 2:57pm

thad I'll be picking one up tonight. thanks!

Thad Murgatroyd    April 26, 2014 at 1:25am

We will be up at Hilltop this weekend trying to finish up hole 4,5,6 . Hole 4 and 5 just need cleaned up , hole 6 needs cut in but eith help will go fast . My cell # is 229 3740 . I will be there all weekend if interested in seeing the new course

Thad Murgatroyd    April 24, 2014 at 4:10pm

Hilltop is considering a Ladies League on our new 9 to encourage more Ladies to play . Let us know if it sounds interesting and yes it will be a Hilltop/ADGA league . Would you want it sanctioned?

Toni Osiecki   April 24, 2014 at 2:17pm

Tuesdays or Sundays are the only days I'd be able to come play. I'm indifferent to sanctioning as long as there isn't snow on the ground and layers stifling my flow :)

Thad Murgatroyd   April 24, 2014 at 3:39pm

This league will start in June so there will be no snow ( the new holes are almost clear of snow now) . We can do it on Tuesdays no problem . We are trying to run a dubs league the same night and the 2 course play completely seperate of each other. . I will let the ladies decide if they want it sanctioned .

Tre Jones    April 24, 2014 at 1:33am

*!* Alaskan Trilogy Challenge *!* REMINDER Just a reminder, Anyone wanting to play in the Alaskan Trilogy Challenge and get the sweet 3 disc + swag players pack for the $35 price needs to sign up ASAP, I wont be ordering many extra packs so to ensure your spot you need to pre pay. I will be in Anchorage for Saturday leagues and can take payments then or you can pay online via PayPal and or through here on the tournament page. The cut off for pre pay will likely be early April which is only a ... more

Som Bouasri   April 24, 2014 at 1:34pm

If you come out next wednesdayto Kincaid I can pay you then. I will pay for a pack but I'm not sure if I'll be playing yet.

Toni Osiecki   April 24, 2014 at 2:15pm

Sorry, I'm moving that day...can't wait to come check out your course though!

Tre Jones   April 25, 2014 at 8:50pm

Bummer Toni. ya come out and play soon :D, Som, cool man i hopefully will make it to town soon. not sure about next wednesday but im sure we will figure it out.

Som Bouasri    April 23, 2014 at 9:42pm

Anyone have a Judge I can try out?

Adam Klein   April 23, 2014 at 6:57pm

Hi Som, I do believe Thad M and Danny T. both use Judges, maybe they have extras you can try.

Brian Cassidy   April 23, 2014 at 7:03pm

I also use a Judge. If you are at Kincaid this evening you are welcome to try it. Unfortunately I only have one at the moment. They are pretty awesome. I used one for an afternoon and replaced the putter I had been using for ten years.