Disc golf singles tournament
About this tournament
Event 6 of 8, in a points based series taking place at 8 different courses around the area. The series payout will be split proportionally among the leaders in each division, after a final nine playoff at the series finale. You must buy-in to the series and play at least three events to be eligible for series finale payouts.
This event will be two rounds of 18 holes on the Willow Metropark Course.
Each event will have a $25 Entry Fee for all divisions, with a Player Pack voucher for $15 for all AM divisions
Optional Entry fee for the series is a one-time buy-in of either
- 2 new or gently used midranges or drivers*** of Champion, Elite-Z, or better plastic. Acceptability of discs can be determined in advance or day of event. OR
- $18 to purchase discs at your first event.
You may play in the event and not choose to get into the points series but all the sponsored money goes to participants in the series in the finals. All CTPs are for the series paid participants.
Discs will be used as CTPs for people who are in the points series only and other prizes throughout the series.
Further Optional Fees
Ace Pool $1 if no aces ace pool will carry to following events up to final where it will be played off.
All payouts will are at 125% of buy-ins, less players' packs in am divisions.
Cashless pre-registration is done on this site by supplying your name, desired division, and PDGA# or email address if so desired.
The remaining schedule for the series is as follows:
2/9/14 Gulch at Hamburg
3/2/14 Independence Lake
The TD is Brad Maynes he can be contacted at [email redacted] or via this website.
*** We reserve the right to refuse any very unpopular discs offered. This is supposed to be an opportunity to get sweet discs that you don't use into the hands of someone who will, not an opportunity to unload your 15 146g Grooves for a benefit. ;) Also, "gently used" means "thrown, but you can't tell". less
|« Prev||1||Next »|
Joseph Contratto February 9, 2014 at 6:22pm
We going to link these profiles and get these points on the leaderboard or what???? Slackers.
Jesse Whitlock January 18, 2014 at 7:28pm
Pads are rough at Willow, could use some salt in the a.m. possibly before your round. Also, there are two weekly ran leagues at Willow tomorrow, Fastback singles and Team Nightmoose... Goodluck to your players and have fun! See ya'll on the course..
Casey Maloney January 11, 2014 at 12:40pm
Looking forward to seeing everyone for my last winter warmer! Let's just hope the Mosquitos aren't too bad.....
Nick Wickham December 29, 2013 at 4:24pm
Nick Wickham 56906. Couldn't make the last two events cause I had stuff come up. I paid for a sweatshirt in advance, did we get them in? If so could u bring mine to this event.
William Gilbert December 22, 2013 at 9:22pm
1) for those of you who are interested in any Heisenberg Cranks, CJ's didn't get any nor did A3. I on the other bought a few i currently have 18 left. First come first served $20 each to me lol. 2) Additionally we are looking at ordering some plastic before winter warmer is up so here is your chance to request Discraft discs in the weight you would like. no huge rush we can't place the order till next year anyways. 3) We will be ordering some GLOW Zones from the MDGO which w ... more
1) for those of you who are interested in any Heisenberg Cranks, CJ's didn't get any nor did A3. I on the other bought a few i currently have 18 left. First come first served $20 each to me lol.
2) Additionally we are looking at ordering some plastic before winter warmer is up so here is your chance to request Discraft discs in the weight you would like. no huge rush we can't place the order till next year anyways.
3) We will be ordering some GLOW Zones from the MDGO which will only be available to MDGO clubs like A3, here is your chance to pre order them in advance, can be bought in payouts or cash, should be available at the Gulch Winter Warmer event. If you have an interest in them or several of them post here ASAP as we have to place the order by 123013! i think they will be selling for $25 - $25 not sure until we get the cost.
Let me know on any of the above interests PM'ing would be best or email or TEXT if i do not have your phone number make sure you identify yourself please in Texts.
Merry XMAS and a happy new year and if i don't see you before then a happy new year.