THE 2 COURSE CHALLENGE...FROSTY'S REVENGE!

PDGA logoSaturday, January 30, 2010 at Vienna Park in Temperance, Michigan
C-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

About this tournament

this event is #4 in the t.a.d.g.a. "throw-in-the-snow" (t.i.t.s.) winter point series and will be td'd by mark ... more

MARK KRUSE    February 4, 2010 at 8:27pm

td report is done and in the mail...just an fyi joe!

MARK KRUSE    February 1, 2010 at 10:07am

i would of had those scores up sooner but i got locked in the park for an add'l. 1/2 hour....someone(non-player w/dogs) saw the lock was undone and locked it up!...good thing i had the park board president's phone # on me!

MARK KRUSE    February 1, 2010 at 9:26am

scores were up on the pdga site saturday eve. 7:30 p.m. ish, could not get them on the scene till this a.m....i'm really lo-tech. weather was definitely COLD! i'm still thawing out. there was alot of work involved in this event, especially the logistics of setting up at one course and then taking it all down and setting it all up again at another course...extra holes added and all. there is no way i could have pulled this off with out the enormous help of several excellent volunteers: ... more

Daemon Stahlin    January 30, 2010 at 10:01pm

nice work mark. well run event. i'll send you my pdga info this week.

Brian Goodmurphy    January 30, 2010 at 8:26pm

Great Tournament! Thanks Mark.

ronald shufelt    January 30, 2010 at 7:10am

good luck to everyone today

MARK KRUSE    January 29, 2010 at 12:57pm

i will not be able to get back on this site any more today so please just call me with any thing that comes up or changes needed. see everyone tomorrow!

MARK KRUSE    January 29, 2010 at 12:55pm

please remember to show up at VIENNA in the a.m. NOT parmalee. also, please remember to BRING CANNED GOODS! someone is getting there reg. fee reimbursed!

MARK KRUSE    January 29, 2010 at 12:54pm

22 am-2's WOW! there is still room...bruce you and kelsey are in and so is pete. if we don't get 84 that will be fine...it will leave a nice gap somewhere out there for more fluid play.

Pat Burke    January 29, 2010 at 4:58am

Say something ...Ken Parks am1 Thanks Kruse. Sorry bro did not mean to make matters worst.

Eric H    January 29, 2010 at 3:49am

hoping to be in town around 10:30. Playing vienna first, lunch and then parmalee. Feel free to hit us up.

Peter Kwasniak    January 28, 2010 at 11:50pm

Hey Mark. I worked my butt off during the past few days and I believe I have a good chance of making the tournament now. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow evening. I'm going to try to get out to vienna tomorrow afternoon to get some practice in, if I can. If there is still room left I think at this point I can make it, though I will call you tomorrow afternoon/evening to let you know for sure. I may not be able to be there at 7 to help with set-up but if I am there I could help out w ... more

Eric Vogelpohl    January 28, 2010 at 11:36pm

I'm gonna try to get a round in at Vienna, hopefully around 9:30 or so tomorrow (Friday) morning. I've got to leave by 11:30 to meet the cable dood, if anyone wants to join me, that would be super awesome

Bruce Brakel    January 28, 2010 at 9:52pm

Bruce Brakel 13087 Advanced Men
Kelsey Brakel 16007 Intermediate Men

We understand that the event may be full. There were enough no-shows last time, we'll take our chances if you'll put us on the wait list.

Also, if you wanted to split off the Intermediates and Advanced Masters to play opposite courses, we could volunteer to run that. That would be a dumb idea, but we are more than qualified to run that.

MARK KRUSE    January 28, 2010 at 5:35pm

i didn't want to work that hard but due to the long wait list and a few compelling arguments i've arranged for 3 extra holes for each course....there will be no more! the 3 extra holes at vienna will be our conventional 3 holes....play 1-7, then a, 8-12, then b-c, then 13-18. all extra holes at vienna will be available tp play by 8 a.m. saturday. the extra holes at parmalee will be on the ball diamond...we'll play 1-18 then a-b-c-. the leader board and score cards will also reflect the order of play so just follow the order on the score cards. thewre are now a couple spots available!

ronald shufelt    January 28, 2010 at 4:17pm

no problem daemon i had to go and get my tree smackin out of the way sorry didnt knock any over though

ronald shufelt    January 28, 2010 at 4:16pm

hey eric h if i would have known you were getting in today i would have taken you ti parmalee today

Daemon Stahlin    January 28, 2010 at 4:03pm

thanks ron!

MARK KRUSE    January 28, 2010 at 2:38pm

i'll be at parmalee on friday at 4 p.m. to prep the tees and then at vienna by 5:30 p.m. on friday to get the longs done for sure and possibly the ams too.....anyone interested in helping let me know 4195094028. also, thx joe and ron for the help!

Eric H    January 28, 2010 at 2:02pm

Gonna be able to come out during the day tommorow to play a practice round if any of you locals want to show us Pittsburghers around : )