Sunnybrook Spring Fling

PDGA logoSunday, April 29, 2012 at Sunnybrook Golf Bowl Motel in Sterling Heights, Michigan
Pro C-tier / Amateur B-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

About this tournament

About this tournament: On day 1 (Saturday, April 28) of the 2012 Sunnybrook Spring Fling the following div ... more

Ben Jackson    April 21, 2012 at 1:12am

I'm curious on the players pack, and I've only heard long holes before. What's the spread on lengths? I'm only am3 and should be registering soon...

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    April 19, 2012 at 7:13am

woot hoot!!!! All you old guys...come get some of this! :)

John Minicuci    April 18, 2012 at 11:37pm

When I made the post earlier I did not look at the About section because I literally tried to respond while I had a prior commitment I was late to. Maybe I shouldn't have tried to reply to you so hastily. You are correct, the About section does state MPG on Sunday. I sent a message to Larry LaBond around 5:30 tonight just to validate what I thought we would do and asked him what he did. He agreed that MPG, although he has not had the need to offer that division, Sunday would be best. So, to ... more

Joe Levell    April 18, 2012 at 3:38pm

In the ABOUT THIS TOURNY section - is ays MPG for Sunday - that's why I was signing up - saturdays are too hard for me - OH WELL - guess I just got bumped - So much for pre reg'ing for a tourny months ago to make sure I got in - Love it when things change after tournys are are posted - I think some changes should be made the day of the tourny too LOL

John Minicuci    April 18, 2012 at 7:32am

Joe, I just added MPG on Sat. It is not in the title of the tourney and we cannot edit the name once it is created. Here is the link: http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Sunnybrook_Spring_Fling_2012_MPM_MA1_MA3_MG1_Juniors/registration We haven't really had the need to ever offer a MPG division and like always, a minimum of 3 is required. If there are not 3 would you still want to play in the MPM division?

Paul Tribble    April 18, 2012 at 6:05am

I need to unreg for this tourney..Paul Tribble..thanks

Joe Levell    April 18, 2012 at 5:54am

I was going to reg - but there's no option for MPG ?

John Minicuci    April 13, 2012 at 11:51pm

If you would like to pay for the event in-person or mail in your payment, print out the following form, fill it out, and get it to one of us as soon as possible so we can add you to the Registered Players list: SUNNYBROOK SPRING FLING 2012 PRE-REGISTRATION FORM - Please print clearly! Name: ___________________________________ PDGA# _______________ Address: ________________________________________________________ Phone: ______________________ Email _______________________________ C ... more

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    April 11, 2012 at 7:28am

Heyman -- 29664 -- MPG

Ken Mango    April 9, 2012 at 3:21pm

Mr. Dick,
You can register right here by selecting the "Register" near the top of the page.

Darren Harper    April 8, 2012 at 11:10pm

Please reg me or fill me in on how to get in officially please and.thank you!

Kira Damusis    April 8, 2012 at 12:11pm

Kira Damusis #39726 AdvWm

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    March 14, 2012 at 11:14am

Schropp 29664 MPG

PK Deaner    March 7, 2012 at 7:09pm

PK Deaner 17076 MAM

Frame o    March 5, 2012 at 5:29pm

frame o # 20305 ,,,,,, MGM

John Minicuci    February 27, 2012 at 10:08pm

We are not using the MCCG website for pre-registration. Click on the tourament name above and register right here on the Scene.

Russ Murer    February 27, 2012 at 9:39pm

where is the option to paypal i didn't see it on the motorcity website.

K T    February 14, 2012 at 6:21pm

Damn lori, that is ballsy, but I bet you'll beat gabris...

Lori Mullen WPD    February 14, 2012 at 4:34pm

Lori Mullen open

Chris Leo    February 8, 2012 at 4:30pm

Ken, MA1 is $46 if you are current. We're still waiting on approval for the Saturday divisions to register.