Disc golf singles tournament
About this tournament
You may cashless pre-register by using the Talk section here or pay at Shore Acres League night on Tuesday nights between 5:00 and 6:00. Email or send a message to the TD if you want to use Paypal or credit card to pay in advance. In order to guarantee being able to play on the day of the event, we are encouraging people to not only pre-register, but to pre-pay. We will use the pre-registration list in order to estimate the number of players packs needed. Having people pre-pay for the event helps us to get a better estimate of how many players packs to order and guarantees your spot on the day of the event. If you pre-pay and are not able to make the event, we can make arrangements to get your players pack to you.
Check out this video of the 2013 players pack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGRNuWPEiuM&noredirect=1
2013 Player package: -
- Two copies of the 2013 Ace Race prototype disc: It's a beginner-friendly distance driver... and it's in premium Titanium plastic!
- One Titanium mini Magnet: you've never seen one before, since they've never been made before!
- Two reusable scorecards/bag tags: something else you've never seen before! We commissioned these reusable scorecards just for 2013 Ace Racers. With a pencil and a clean eraser, you can use your new scorecards for round after round. The first one is credit card sized... keep it in your wallet and you'll always have a scorecard ready to go. It also makes a cool bag tag!
The 2nd reusable scorecard is larger for easier use and up to six rounds of 18 before it needs erasing. The flipside has the complete 2013 Discraft flight chart for easy reference anytime. Stash it in your back pocket, in your bag, or use the punch hole to hang it wherever you like.
We're also including a pencil with eraser with your Ace Race player package, so you can start using these cards right away.
- Two high impact plastic pint glasses: very cool!
- One beverage koozie: silver on black, jack.
- One tri-panel Discraft sticker: three stickers in one.
Rules of play:
Players are required to use the player package discs, and only these discs. If a disc is lost, the player has the option of using the second disc from the package. Only one throw per player per hole. All players should have their own scorecards and mark "A" for aces (a hole-in-one) and "M" for holes on which they hit metal.
After all players in the group have thrown, discs are picked up and the group moves directly to the next tee. Players keep their scorecards for round two, using the next line on the card to record the round.
The player with the most aces after 36 holes is declared the winner. In case of ties, the number of metal hits is used as a tie breaker. If a tie persists, a closest to the pin contest is then used to determine the event winner.
Grand prize for each event last year a Discraft merchandise package, including a bag and eight new discs. 2013 grand prize will be announced soon. less
Kelly VH August 17 at 7:16pm
I would like to pre pay and register what if I have friends than want to do the same but don't have an account?
Nick Bosovich August 17 at 10:18am
Im gonna have to back out, found another ace race to play closer, thanks
Joshua VanOpynen August 14 at 12:57pm
Joshua VanOpynen I want in and will pre pay on here when it become available
Joshua VanOpynen August 13 at 9:40pm
Josh VanOpynen I am in and will ore pay when I can on here
Cooper Watkins August 12 at 1:50am
Cooper Watkins 55423... who can I pay before event to lock in a spot ?