Disc golf doubles tournament
About this tournament
* NO limit to the number of teams. Our goal is to literally pack-the-park with the young, old, male, female, families, friends, newbie's, pro’s. Disc golf park approval chances increase with every attendee. Ya’ll come!!
* Bring your own partner, doubles best-shot
* Two rounds of 18 temporary holes
* Cash payout to advanced division
* P.F.C Fun Bux payout in beginners division
Ace fund, "Hanging basket" (like at Hog Days), 50/50 CTP, Others to be announced
Accepted until 5:00 pm Oct 22nd. E-mail division, player names, and email address’ to [email redacted] -- An invoice for the entry fee, plus $1 (PayPal costs), will be e-mailed
50% of all proceeds help fund a new permanent disc golf course at Baker Park
* In Kewanee...
* Head west at corner of N. Main (IL78) and W. 6th St. (IL 81) by Red Apple Restaurant
* Go 3/10 mile—Turn right (north) at N. Lexington Ave.
* Go 253 feet—Take first left (west) onto Cambridge Rd.
* Go 4/10 mile (curves north)—Take first left (west) onto Golden Ave. less
|« Prev||1||Next »|
Bruce Lang November 6, 2010 at 3:43pm
Entering results for the tourament but I'm missing the full name(N) or E-mail(E) address for the following people. E-mail the information to [email redacted] - you have one week to send the information.
N E - T. Barnes
E - Dustin Fee
E - Jeremy Parish
N E - R. Payne
N E - K. Bartlett
N E - D. Wright
N E - T. Heckman
N E - Corey
E - Joanna Thomas
N E - J. Warner
N E - Demas
N E - B. Bryner
N E - B. Conlin
jeremy petty October 23, 2010 at 7:43pm
Wanna thank everyone that showed up while it was still pouring down rain and sticking it out with us thanks.