MVDSA September Monthly

Sunday, September 7, 2014 at Dave Heider's Hike in Amity, Oregon
Disc golf singles tournament

About this tournament

Regular MVDSA monthly format 18 holes singles, break, 18 holes doubles. $5 +$1 for acepot per round. $200 acepot!

Terry Shuler    September 8 at 8:39pm

Thank you Heider family(especially Dave) for another great monthly event. Shawn's ace, Dave's super bacon burgers, waiting again for Steve to finish eating, teaming up with Ryan again(be your partner any day), Robert joining in on the second round and helping Steve's team, peaceful non public atmosphere, PRICELESS day of golf. Thanks for a great fun day guys. Till next monthly.

Thomas "T" D.    September 6 at 1:22pm

Being out of commission for the next 2 weeks after surgery, I am looking for someone playing this event, who will be at Champoeg next Thursday. I need someone to pick up actually, two disc's that are at Dave's. Terry S. will I hope have a red Avenger SS for me and my most favorite driver, Z pink/white Avenger SS was found in the blackberries off hole 1 (Thank you Scotty Richardson for calling when you found it. I appreciate your honesty and owe you.). If someone would pick up these two disc's and bring them to Champoeg, I will have a reward for your efforts.

Ryan Colin   September 7 at 11:43am

I'll be out there, if they have them I will grab them and bring them to the last doubles for you.

Thomas "T" D.   September 7 at 12:58pm

Thanks Ryan!! I'll see you Thursday at Poeg. There is at least one there and hopefully Terry got my message about the second.

Shaun Kirk    September 6 at 10:25am

Yesterday we finished our second to last teepad, hole 13.

Jason "Rooster" Bruster   September 6 at 5:14pm

Nice job capt'n

Michael "Parker" Ray   September 7 at 8:26pm

I was reading through some of the reviews. Some are just a bit outta date, and they're only a year old. Lotta work in a small amount of time. Nice!!!!!

William Beus    August 30 at 2:36pm

Pumped to play this course for the first time!

Michael "Parker" Ray    August 18 at 7:45pm

Missing Dave and his course already! As for that other acehole that hangs out there..... He knows where he can go.

Carl Boje   August 19 at 2:53pm

Place is so much better already!

Michael "Parker" Ray   August 20 at 12:55am

Man you'd love here. Vape stuff everywhere! Prolly cuz cigs are 10 bucks a pack. ****in Obama!