B-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament
About this tournament
- 36 holes: 18 Chuck D. Memorial / 18 Picnic
- $500 added cash for MPO division
- $150 added cash for AM1 division
- $100 added cash for AM2 division
- $50 added cash for AM3 division
- $450 in added cash & prizes for CTPs
- 8 MDGO State Championship Berths will be awarded
- First 90 Ams to pay entry fee will receive custom hot stamp player's pack disc
- KC Pro Aviars
- CFR Glow Teebirds
- CFR Glow Destroyers
- Champ Katanas
- First place trophies for MPO, AM1, AM2, AM3
- $101 All Division CTP, $5 Ace Pool, 50/50 CTPs, Tons of Merch CTPs
- Collectible disc raffle
- Lunch will be available for order from B Line Bar & Grill
$5 will get you half a large pepperoni or cheese pizza
- Pre reg by leaving name/division/PDGA # or email in the talk section:
- Payments can be day of or through Paypal to: [email redacted] less
Mark A Roberts April 25, 2011 at 11:44am
Mark A Roberts #15229 Open, Please remove will not be able to make the Tourney
Emma Fojtik April 25, 2011 at 10:21am
Cashless pre-reg on here? I'm about 80% sure i'm going to make it at this point so I will get my name up there.
Emma Fojtik #42958 Advanced Women
Mike Fortunato April 25, 2011 at 10:15am
The first 90 ams to pay entry fee will receive a disc for their player's pack. If you're not gonna pay prior to Saturday, I would suggest showing up early to claim your disc. Registration opens at 8:15.
Jeremy- Hitman- Horton April 25, 2011 at 2:20am
If not in the first 90ams will u still get a players pack?
Mike Fortunato April 24, 2011 at 9:50pm
Southside Picnic is in now. Northside holes will be going in Friday afternoon.
Damon Evans April 24, 2011 at 8:18pm
pre-reg : Damon D. Evans p.d.g.a.#5192 - pro- grand master
Noah Trimmer April 22, 2011 at 11:04pm
Noah Trimmer #31279
Check is in the mail. Thanks.