B-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament
About this tournament
- 36 holes: 18 Chuck D. Memorial / 18 Picnic
- $500 added cash for MPO division
- $150 added cash for AM1 division
- $100 added cash for AM2 division
- $50 added cash for AM3 division
- $450 in added cash & prizes for CTPs
- 8 MDGO State Championship Berths will be awarded
- First 90 Ams to pay entry fee will receive custom hot stamp player's pack disc
- KC Pro Aviars
- CFR Glow Teebirds
- CFR Glow Destroyers
- Champ Katanas
- First place trophies for MPO, AM1, AM2, AM3
- $101 All Division CTP, $5 Ace Pool, 50/50 CTPs, Tons of Merch CTPs
- Collectible disc raffle
- Lunch will be available for order from B Line Bar & Grill
$5 will get you half a large pepperoni or cheese pizza
- Pre reg by leaving name/division/PDGA # or email in the talk section:
- Payments can be day of or through Paypal to: [email redacted] less
Matt Zajechowski April 11, 2011 at 2:09pm
Would this be considered legal let's say I bring a wheel barrow of cig butts and dump them on the course mid round and then clean them up. This seems well within the rules so Scott you can just pay my entry now and I will forgo dumping the butts on the course. Thanks buddy!
Matt Zajechowski April 11, 2011 at 2:07pm
Ignce #28409, senior grandmaster junior girls please
Mike Fortunato April 11, 2011 at 1:44pm
Scott forgot to mention that this litter must be collected without disrupting the flow of play. We cant have people searching for trash and holding everyone up.
Scott White April 11, 2011 at 12:33pm
My sponsorship deal is as such:
"The Scott White Keep it Clean, Butts are Litter" award will go to:
Whomever picks up the most cigarette butts and bottle caps during the course of the tournament will have his or her entry fee paid in full. (base entry not including extra fees and options). The only caveat is: no cheating! You must find the caps and butts at Independence Lake County Park on the day of the tournament. The winner will posses the highest sum total # of butts + caps.
Troy Meadows April 11, 2011 at 12:29pm
If i can't come out to sat leagues, can i mail you a check for pre-reg?
peter kunoff April 10, 2011 at 10:35am
what molds will be having this years loco stamp? I already know about (and got) the glow firebirds...
Matt Zajechowski April 8, 2011 at 10:56am
Please to explain these paypal shenanigans tdogg?
Mike Fortunato April 8, 2011 at 10:53am
*** Paid pre-reg through DGS will be ending on Sunday evening due to Paypal shenanigans. After Sunday you can still post your name/number here in the talk section to stake your claim.***
Mike Fortunato April 7, 2011 at 10:18am
Sarah, you don't need to reg with cash, but it will save you $5 if you do.
Sarah DeMar April 7, 2011 at 8:51am
Sarah DeMar #25166, FPO. Need to reg w/ cash, will try to come to leagues (Sat noon?) on the 16th.
Ian Kuehn April 4, 2011 at 3:39pm
Ian Kuehn AM1 PDGA #41287 and Ricky Wysocki Open PDGA# 38008. Thanks!!!