Frosty's Revenge III

PDGA logoSaturday, January 28, 2012 at Vienna Park in Temperance, Michigan
C-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

About this tournament

Frosty's Revenge 1 round at Vienna Park (1st Rd) (morning round/registration) 1 round at Parmalee Park (2n ... more

Joe McKalips    February 1, 2012 at 7:27am

I lost a blue buzzz on hole 4 to the water just shy of the pin. It could be held up in the stick dam by now but I cant be sure. I probably wont ever see it again, but if you find it and you are nice enough to return it I wouldn't mind having it back. A silver dot on the inside rim of the disc is my mark.

Pat Burke    February 1, 2012 at 12:07am

I do have your disc and we'll see it makes it's way to willow this Sunday. Also 50 yard line is true however I gave up my first row seats and upgraded to a suite. If anyone is interested hit me up.Go Blue!!!!

MARK KRUSE    January 31, 2012 at 10:49pm

you can also catch him in the fall on the 50 yard line at michigan games....go blue!

MARK KRUSE    January 31, 2012 at 10:48pm

brian, sounds like burke has your disc....i think he hits up willow for sunday dubs periodically.

Brian McMillan    January 31, 2012 at 1:18pm

I lost a orange frenzy with the initials bmc on it. I thew into the road OB on hole 16. Thank you everybody

MARK KRUSE    January 30, 2012 at 11:30pm

burke, i believe that disc is brian mcmillan's....i think!... i think he's part of the willow crew. it was great throwing 2 rounds with you, ellis and jim miller...one of the coolest/positive zen groups i've ever played in!

Pat Burke    January 30, 2012 at 9:09pm

Thanks Mike for running a smooth tourney had a blast!!! thanks to all the helper's invovled as well.

I was wondering if anyone picked up a yellow max weight Champion (Feldberg) Boss. I left it on 18 at vienna went back after parmalee to retreive it and it was gone. Did find a disc with intials bcm on it if anyone knows who that is I would gladly return it. Thanks, PB.

Bruce Brakel    January 29, 2012 at 3:11pm

Thanks to Mike and Sissy for running a smooth show with generous payouts. The super low prices on some of the Innova made the payouts worth a lot more than the face value.

Mike Michalak    January 29, 2012 at 11:52am

All results are now up on the PDGA Website and here on The Disc Golf Scene, thanks for the 30 die hards that withstood the 30 mph wind gust for a fun day of disc golf. Other than the wind it ended up being a nice partly sunny day with temps in the high 30's

Thanks to Sissy and Ryon for all the work at tourney central and the brooming and salting of the teepads

Michael Kelly    January 28, 2012 at 7:45am

Due to the weather conditions in our area we will not be able to attend today. Mike Kelly, Bob Cundiff, Ryan Shirley. We attempted the drive but, had to turn back. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Mike Michalak    January 28, 2012 at 6:54am

Tees are clear, only a dusting of snow on the ground so there will have no issue with lost discs ! Perfect winter disc golf !

Mike Michalak    January 27, 2012 at 6:28pm

Weather for area is as follows: beautiful January conditions with 38 degrees for Saturday and only 30% chance of snow flurries during rounds. Grounds are completely clear of snow with a few areas of puddles in the tree lines. All teepads are completely salted in case any snow flurries occur between now and 10 AM tee off. The applied salt will prevent the snow from sticking. I recommend water resistant foot wear for the fairway puddles. TEE PADS // Morning Round Vienna has long ... more

Bruce Brakel    January 27, 2012 at 6:21pm

If it is not too late

MA2 Bruce Brakel 13087
MA2 Kelsey Brakel 16007
MA3 Kiralyn Brakel 16008 -- When Kira learns of the tee assignments she may want to switch to a long tee division.

Mike Michalak    January 27, 2012 at 6:17pm

Bob Cundiff 35983 AM Master

Nick Gray    January 27, 2012 at 2:44pm

Nick Gray # 37108
Advanced

Mike Michalak    January 27, 2012 at 10:12am

weather for area is as follows for Saturday only 30% chance of snow flurries during rounds, wind will be approx 15 mph, teepads will be shoveled and salted for play

teepads Parmalee only has one set so eveyone well play the same pads

Vienna has long and short pads with Pro, AM1, & AM2 playing Longs and AM women, AM3, & AM4 playing Shorts

marty peters    January 26, 2012 at 3:28pm

marty peters 10219 open

Joe Olson    January 26, 2012 at 12:21pm

Joe Olson #34990 am1

Matt Rosier    January 26, 2012 at 10:40am

Matt Rosier, #49688, AM1

Has there been any mention of tee assignments anywhere?

Eric Davis    January 26, 2012 at 12:18am