Disc golf singles tournament
About this tournament
The 2013 Ace Race player pack includes:
- Two copies of the 2013 Ace Race prototype disc: It's a beginner-friendly distance driver... and it's in premium Titanium plastic!
- On Titanium mini Magnet: you've never seen one before, since they've never been made before!
- Two reusable scorecards/bag tags: some else you've never seen before! We commissioned these reusable scorecards just for 2013 Ace Racers. With a pencil and a clean eraser, you can use your new scorecards for round after round. The first one is credit card sized... keep it in your wallet and you'll always have a scorecard ready to go. It also makes a cool bag tag!
The 2nd reusable scorecard is larger for easier use and up to six rounds of 18 before it needs erasing. The flipside has the complete 2013 Discraft flight chart for easy reference anytime. Stash it in your back pocket, in your bag, or use the punch hole to hang it wherever you like.
We're also including a pencil with eraser with your Ace Race player package, so you can start using these cards right away.
- Two high impact plastic pint glasses: very cool!
- One beverage koozie: silver on black, jack.
- One tri-panel Discraft sticker: three stickers in one.
- All are included with your $25 Ace Race entry fee! less
|« Prev||1||Next »|
Ryan Wheeler August 23 at 9:22pm
Sent my $ to Friendsofnewyagostatepark. See ya in the morning for the Ace Race!
Friends of Newaygo State Park August 21 at 10:03pm
We will be offering lunch between rounds for a donation again this year :)
josh ooo-wha August 21 at 1:15pm
Can I just show up and register ? Or do I have to pre register ? I'm coming from grand rapids
Kristopher Homrich August 19 at 7:15pm
Still just wondering when I can come pick my package up
Chris Mascho August 19 at 7:04pm
Are players required to use the player pack discs in the tournament?
Kristopher Homrich August 15 at 7:14am
I paid Dar for my package before the registration Sheet was made he put me on a line piece of paper I can't get ahold of him what should I do
Friends of Newaygo State Park August 7 at 8:38pm
If you'd like to pre-register, you have 2 options. You can call Dar Kelley at 231 856 7892 or go to our website: friendsofnewaygostatepark.org and click the 'donate' button, list participant names and Ace Race in the comment box.
Michael Daly August 1 at 8:10pm
i see one comment for this and that was in February. Is this event happening?
If so, with whom do I register.