3rd Annual San Marcos Ice Bowl

PDGA logoSaturday, February 13, 2010 at Montiel Park in San Marcos, California
C-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

About this tournament

Join Team Rizbee, Synergized Solutions and the San Diego Aces for the 3rd Annual San Marcos Ice Bowl, benefitt ... more

Evan Taylor    February 10, 2010 at 5:11pm

Throw Big D in Open, Allen. It's where he should be..he must of made a mistake on the form.

Allen Risley    February 5, 2010 at 11:47am

I need to come up with a count for the caterers. If you have signed up or intend to play on Saturday, please contact me ASAP to le me know if you want to get lunch for $5 from Tina's Deli. Proceeds from the sale of lunch goes to The Angel's Depot.

Patrick Paramore    January 30, 2010 at 6:39pm

Hmm...you bring up a good point, I didn't think about the PDGA points. Well I guess since there should be a sizable ADV field, I may just end up playing in that division for the extra points.

Allen Risley    January 29, 2010 at 1:14pm

Moot point, really. Open and Advanced will compete together for the first prize trophy, so it doesn't matter which division you sign up for. The difference will be in the PDGA points. Competing in Advanced earns you points towards qualifying for Am Worlds in 2011, while playing in Open gets you points for Pro Worlds 2011. Which one do you want to try to qualify for?

And I'm not playing - I have TD work to do.

Patrick Paramore    January 28, 2010 at 8:52pm

Am I looking at this correctly? Team Rizbee playing in Advanced on their home pitch-n-putt course while all of Team Beanie is stepping up to play in Open?

Allen Risley    January 21, 2010 at 2:23pm

Gotcha Mike. Chavez Ridge is this Saturday, so I won't make doubles, but I'd like to get out to Montiel on Sunday to survey the carnage from the rain and give AJ a chance to win back the bagtags I'm going to take from him on Saturday...

BTW, online registration for the Ice Bowl is now available at PDGA.com: http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1263849129

mike pearson    January 20, 2010 at 7:01pm

allen- count me in 100%.. will give you money next time i see you...
good luck with your ice bowling.......

Allen Risley    January 20, 2010 at 3:06pm

Hey - let's drum up some more entries!!!!! I need the cash to buy trophies...

Ben R    January 20, 2010 at 10:48am

I'm using the three I get in the player pack and don't plan on purchasing more. I'll gladly use your leftovers though AJ.

A.J. Risley    January 19, 2010 at 2:09pm

20 bucks sounds good. I'll probably use a few and then let you use the rest, Ben. ;)

Evan Taylor    January 19, 2010 at 12:33pm

$20 sounds like a reasonable number, and its for charity. Buy more, use less.

Ben R    January 15, 2010 at 1:45am

How many mulligans you gonna use this time, AJ? 15, 20, 30?

A.J. Risley    January 12, 2010 at 12:04am