2nd Annual Cobb County Open

PDGA logoSaturday, May 25, 2013 at Oregon Park in Marietta, Georgia
C-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

About this tournament

2nd Annual Cobb Open - PDGA C-Tier - 36 Holes Georgia Super Six Series Event 3 All Amateurs players will re ... more

Wayne Kiddle    May 26, 2013 at 5:35pm

Cobb County Open: The scores have been posted! Thank you all for coming out and for everyone who helped make this event a success. Thanks to our hole sponsors: Wes Campbell and the Haywood Valley disc golf course Mike Azimi and Ryan Watson with “The Money Team” The Dickerson’s, The Walkers, Russell Weaver, and Brad Orman DiscCaddie Golf, Play it again sports…… And an Extra big Thanks to Bill Thornton for sponsoring 5 holes, and donating $275 in extra cash! And a double ... more

Wayne Kiddle    May 20, 2013 at 6:19pm

we have 8 hole sponsorships left if anyone is interested. again please email me. thanks

Wayne Kiddle    May 20, 2013 at 6:18pm

anyone wishing to change divisions. please let me know as soon as possible. I will make changes up to 9:30 am day of. please send all changes to my email only [email redacted]. or let me know in person as early as you can on Saturday.
thanks!

Wayne Kiddle   May 21, 2013 at 6:43pm

pdga email? contact me at [email redacted] what hole would you like 10-11-or 12

Wayne Kiddle   May 22, 2013 at 5:33pm

i will put you dont for 10

Wayne Kiddle    May 20, 2013 at 6:16pm

thank you all for your registrations. we are full but I have received a lot of request to be on the wait list. there are currently 7 people on the list and they may be out of order some. I received these request via face book email text phone call and on here. and to be honest I have lost track of there sequence. I will be going through all my messages and checking them to time and date and will update the order of the wait list by end of day tomorrow. sorry for any errors I will try and get them corrected.

Aaron Bezeau    May 19, 2013 at 10:58pm

Is there a waitlist? I checked the PDGA site a couple of hours ago, instead of here, and it showed there were ten spots left. Unfortunately I see that it is now full. I have already preregistered myself and one other player but was going to register a third player. His name is Matthew Campbell and would be shooting Am3 preferabley but could shoot Am2. Thank you for your time Aaron Bezeau #42360