2013 Next Adventure Amateur Championship

PDGA logoSat-Sun, August 24-25, 2013 at Blue Lake Park in Fairview, Oregon
Amateur-only A-tier · PDGA sanctioned singles tournament

About this tournament

We are still ironing out a lot of details, but rest assured that the event will be run on the same level as it ... more

andrew H    August 27, 2013 at 9:00pm

i agree the am layout would be great to have preminit tee pads for making the course more versital. the event was great as always and what i have come to expect from firefly.

Thomas "T" D.    August 26, 2013 at 2:26pm

Never one's to disappoint, Steve and Ryan rocked the local disc golf universe with an outstanding tourney at a truly Championship Course!! Thanks so much to you both and your Crew at 4discgolf.com.!!! The layout was challenging and if you had any weakness's in your game, it would make you pay for each one. I overheard someone comment "A nice little course". A NICE LITTLE course. Then shot a +8 or 9. Nice? Absolutely!! Little? Strange perspective. Congratulations to all the di ... more

Brian Cassidy    August 26, 2013 at 12:40pm

Fantastic tournament - first class all the way. Thanks for all the hard work. I will definitely make it back next year for the NAAC.

kurtis schoenberg   August 26, 2013 at 2:24pm

dude, I wanted to go to this but didn't get in on time. I will go with you next year for sure! These guys put on a great event!

Steve Carson    August 23, 2013 at 11:23pm

Join our fantasy league for this tournament here: http://fireflydiscgolf.com/13NAAC_Fantasy

Steve Carson    August 23, 2013 at 11:22pm

Details and hole assignments posted on http://fireflydiscgolf.com and discussion on the NW Disc Golf News Forum: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/forum/disc-golf-events/oregon-events/10735-naac-2013-aug-24th-25th

Eulind Calorino    August 20, 2013 at 12:38am

Difference between gold and silver?

Steve Carson   August 20, 2013 at 11:42am

The GOLD is an PDGA A-Tier event and is ONLY open to Advanced players. The SILVER is a B-Tier event and is open to intermediate and age protected advanced divisions.

Steve Carson    July 31, 2013 at 9:03pm

I've updated the schedule. Times are still an estimation, however, you should be able to make plans from them.

andrew H    July 25, 2013 at 1:23pm

the schedule post look strange what are the start times for silver?

Thomas "T" D.    June 3, 2013 at 10:07am

This event is almost sold out so if ya want in, get in!!! I missed the Adv. GrandMaster sign-up and I'm on a waitlist. At last check there are only 23 spots left and selling fast!!! Steve and Ryan put on tourneys that ROCK the disc golf world!!!

Lorna Doone   June 3, 2013 at 12:31pm

when i entered mike tgere were 5 interm spots left and that was st 630 sat and when dusty entered adv men there were 20 spots. it went quick

Thomas "T" D.   June 3, 2013 at 5:39pm

I am usually one of the first to register but didnt pull the trigger soon enough. I am still hopeful of getting in. If not, I'll be there to support the Event.

Steve Carson    May 30, 2013 at 10:16pm

Registration opens Saturday June 1st at 6 p.m. on http://4DiscGolf.com

Andy Larson   May 31, 2013 at 2:37am

Blue Lake?!

The Ronin   May 31, 2013 at 10:06pm

BIG BLUE!!!

josh pierce   June 2, 2013 at 1:25am

Registered! Thank you I play terrible at pier its gonna be awesome at blue lake.