**PLEASE READ #2 - LETS PARTY!!!**
LOCALS ROUTE DISC GOLF will be at the SALEM BITE & BREW FESTIVAL!!!
When: July 25-27 (Fri: 4pm-11pm/Sat: 11am-11pm/Sun: 11am-6pm)
Where: Salem Riverfront (200 Water St. NE – Salem, OR)
Whats going on?:
- Food, BEER, Live Music…DISC GOLF!!
- The Bite and Brew has been around for a while setting up shop at the Riverfront every summer with the best food venues, beer venues and live entertainment. This year is a little bit different:
For the first time ever, the Bite will have DISC GOLF!!
- Locals Route Disc Golf will have a booth set up promoting the great game of DISC GOLF as well as my new business!!! :) Come check out the great DG merch Ive got for sale too…SWEET stuff for sure!!
- Chances to win awesome prizes and bang chains while doin it :) Cant beat that!
- There will be putting lessons for those who are new to the game or just don’t know how to putt !! :)
All are welcome to come hang out and bang putts and promote/support our great game of DISC GOLF!! (See flyer for putting lesson times)
- There will be a long putt challenge to win prizes and get entered to win a LOCALS ROUTE GRAND PRIZE. (To Be Determined - EPIC)
- There will be a RAFFLE!!
- More to come.
So July 25-27, come on out and support my new business and help me promote the awesome sport of DISC GOLF while eatin, drinking and chillin to live music. Tell your buddies and they buddies too!! This is gonna be EPIC times. See ya there!