Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Derek Stockford    May 13 at 12:16pm

Due to the possibility of strong storms this evening, leagues MIGHT be cancelled for tonight. I will continue to watch the radar throughout the day and post the final decision around 5:00 pm.

Jay B INSANITY DGC   May 13 at 12:19pm

If you know of anyone who might not see the message here on the scene before 630 try to keep in touch with them and let them know