The Motor City Chain Gang proudly presents the 2013 Sunnybrook Spring Fling
Here are some of the details as the event nears:
What: 12th Annual Sunnybrook Spring Fling
Where: Sunnybrook Golf & Bowl, 7191 East 17 Mile Road, Sterling Heights, Michigan 48313
When: Saturday & Sunday, April 27 - 28, 2013
Times: Registration 8 am - 9 am, players meeting immediately following
Registration and awards: In the clubhouse / bar / restaurant
Fields are limited to 80 players per day
Pro C / AM B Tier PDGA Event
Minimum $1000 Merchandise and Trophies Added
$150 added to the Pro Purse.
Carts included in your entry fee
For more information and to register online visit:
MPM,MG1,MA1, MA3, MG1, Juniors
MPO, MPG, FPO, FW1, MM1, MA2, MA4
Did we mention that you get to drive golf carts!
The course has changed from last year if you have not played it in a while.
This new layout, permanent, made its debut for the 2012 Turkey Open.
There are AM tee pads on almost every hole but the course itself still plays very, very long.
The Course layout:
# Pro' - Am'
1. 850 420 Basket on a hill
2. 640 530 Nicely guarded basket
3. 350 Basket in a tree. That is right. The basket is mounted in a tree.
4. 375 250 Downhill over at stream
5. 420 240 Basket next to stream
6. 830 450 OB left all the way down. Hanging basket #1
7. 800 530 OB left and over a stream
8. 700 380 Basket tucked in the woods
9. 850 530 Driving over the pond
10. 860 630 Hanging basket #2
11. 350 Basket between trees
12. 680 450 Basket just over a stream. We may opt to move the basket to the Van Dyke location. Add another 200' or so
13. 840 570 Big dogleg left. O.B. fence left
14. 650 500 Elevated basket on a berm
15. 900 500 Small drop-off behind the basket
16. 280 Uphill ace run to a hanging basket #3
17. 1100 770 Signature hole
18. 300 250 Over the stream elevated on a stump
Total distance pro pads = 11,675'
Total distance am pads = 7980'
(distances are not exact - especially if we go with the loner basket on hole 12)
And you get to drive golf carts!
Questions: If you have any questions feel free to call Chris Leo at (248) 361-3880
or e-mail: [email redacted]