Disc Fanatics of Kansas March 2 at 3:57pm
Fairmont Design - Week 6 Concept Course!
This Saturday marks the beginning of WEEK 6 of the Weekly Concept Course stage of our Fairmont Design process. Earlier today (Sat.) Adam Johnson's proposed course layout was installed.
Please find some free time to get out and see this week's concept. The concept course layouts are also on display here. --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/93036070@N02/ Please remember this is a DESIGN process so some fairways are very rough in places, or even unplayable.
NOTE: This week's layout is entered near the existing #3 tee box, then exiting west of existing #2.
1. Rick Petrie: 1/28 thru 2/1 (ended)
2. Jon Tveite: 2/2 thru 2/8 (ended)
3. Mark Kewley: 2/9 thru 2/15 (ended)
4. Kevin Clouse : 2/16 thru 2/22 (ended)
5. ICE BOWL Set-Up: 2/23 thru 3/1
6. Adam Johnson: 3/2 thru 3/8 (CURRENT)
7. Rick Petrie [Reverse]: 3/9 thru 3/15
8. ( open ): 3/16 thru 3/22
9. ( open ): 3/23 thru 3/29
Note: Additional dates can be added if necessary.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Once the initial design process described above is complete, a FINAL DFOK course design will be created in a group setting. This final DFOK course design will likely be a "hybrid" of multiple concept courses by combining the best features identified in the weekly concept course process.
After that, the DFOK final course design will be presented to Riley County for their review and comments. Undoubtedly, Riley County will require some adjustments. However those should be minimal as we have been working within many of their pre-described area limitations.