Disc Fanatics of Kansas January 20 at 11:32pm
DFOK Meeting - Monday, Jan. 21st
DFOK Meeting Reminder - Tomorrow night at 6:30pm
The time has come to begin rolling up our sleeves and start working on the Fairmont Park project. This is a preliminary meeting to begin brainstorming some of the subjects that go with building a disc golf course.
The subjects to be discussed are as follows:
1. The parameters that Riley County has put on the expansion area.
(The okay areas & off limits areas, plus the direction of fairways in the okay areas)
2. Ways to review proposed course layouts of club members.
3. Ways to install temporary course layouts at the course (& for how long).
4. Hosting "league" events (with baskets) with the temporary course set-ups.
5. How to create a hybrid course layout from everybody's best ideas.
6. Workday labor needs of the expansion project.
7. Fundraising needs of the expansion project.
The meeting will take place in the Groesbeck Meeting Room (upstairs) at the Manhattan Public Library.
The library is located at 629 Poyntz Ave. in downtown Manhattan.
Hope to see you tomorrow night.