The third DFOK meeting is scheduled for this Thursday, May 31st, at 6pm. The meeting will take place in the Groesbeck meeting room of the Manhattan Public Library. The library is located at 629 Poyntz Ave. in Manhattan.
Many topics about the local disc golf scene will be discussed. Some subjects sure to be discussed are shown below.
1. Establishing DFOK as an official not-for-profit club. (potentially establishing some committees).
2. Club Membership Levels & associated benefits of each membership level.
3. DFOK Bag Tag purchasing update.
4. Discuss & Finalize Bag Tag league rules/adjustments.
5. Discuss & Finalize Points league rules/adjustments.
6. Continuing public awareness efforts in our community.
7. Warner Park “Next Nine” update.
8. Fairmont Park "Next Nine" update.
9. Other business if needed.
See you Thursday!