The second DFOK meeting is scheduled for this Thursday, April 26th, at 7pm. The meeting will take place in the Groesbeck meeting room of the Manhattan Public Library. The library is located at 629 Poyntz Ave. in Manhattan. Many topics about the local disc golf scene will be discussed. Some example subjects sure to be discussed are shown below.
1. Establishing DFOK as an official not-for-profit club.
2. Increasing public awareness of disc golf in our community (So it’s easier to expand our courses).
3. Tuttle Creek Work Day details (scheduled for Saturday, May 5th).
4. Warner Park “Next Nine” update.
5. DFOK Shirt order with GTM Sportswear.
6. Potential rule & format changes to next seasons Bag Tag league.
All area disc golfers are encouraged to attend. Hope to see you there!