Firefly Disc Golf Promotions March 6, 2012 at 1:06pm
Canby Work Party!!!
This Saturday we’re going to have another work party! Here are some objectives:
- Install remaining anchors (5 more to get all 12 holes and practice basket). If we get through this quickly, we can also install some of the alternate pin anchors.
- Clear Hole 1 tee and Practice basket area. I’ll hit it with a chainsaw, then we need to have ppl picking up the debris so that we can then run the brush mower through.
- Hole 4 has about 20 minutes worth of brush mowing left to finish the fairway
- Hole 11 needs some blackberry clearing on the right side of the green ( ~1 hr w/ brush mower)
- I’ll be spending the majority of the day with a chainsaw working on hole 12’s fairway
- Brush mowing on holes 9 and 8, will be really easy but a little time consuming
- Remove ivy from trees along fairways and near tees and baskets
If we get through all of this, we can start leveling the tees under the mats. If you’re able to come, please let me know so that I can have an idea of what to expect. Bring gloves and standard work clothes. Also, please invite your friends.
PS, If you can make it out, please let me know so I can plan accordingly!