RIVAL CLUBS October 31, 2011 at 1:48pm
Scoring example for RIVAL CLUBS
Five Club RIVAL CLUBS scoring;
- 5 clubs = 6 events, 5 divisions = 25 possible points per club per event.
- Divisions; Open, General, Masters, Grand Masters, Womens.
If you club can't bring players for each division thats your clubs loss.
- Per division points; 1st place = 5 points (2.5club/2.5player), 2nd place = 4 points (2club/2player), 3rd place = 3 points (1.5club/1.5player), 4th place = 2 point (1club/1player), 5th place = 1 point (0.5club/0.5player)
- No points for club or players not signed in a division.
- 100 player limit per event (5 clubs x 5 players x 4 divisions = 100) each club may bring 25 players, but 1st place finish in each division is what counts so bring players that fit the divisions. If your club can't bring players that fit each division its your loss since only 1 player from each club can place in each division.
- Players will pay a buy-in of $5-$10 per event, Clubs will be required to put up a minimum $ amount to host each event at that clubs "HOME" course. "HOME" courses must be maintained by that club for a club to claim it as a "HOME" course.
- Trophies for; Total points by club per event( home clubs design), Points leaders in each division for 2012 season, TOTAL CLUB POINTS for 2012 season (engraved & reused each year)
- Prizes for players at each event provided by home club/buy-in at T.D.s discretion.
This scoring system can piggy-back on any existing event with singles-stroke-play format. RIVAL CLUBS T.D. must sign in players separate to existing event and specify divisions.