Hi Point Hyzers July 21, 2011 at 10:52pm
FOR THE RECORD: July 24, 2011
I will not be in attendance for this meet, however, here is my two cents worth and my vote.
1. No holiday weekend play (this time is dedicated to family, not hobby)
2. All league play dates are to be scheduled in advance and posted/handouts prior to league start.
3. One representative from each division should be on the "board" thus allowing all voices to be heard.
4. Any "new, amended, altered, ect." rules that have been voted on and approved MUST be posted a.s.a.p. to league site for clarification and league continuity, moreover, verbally announced to those who are without PC's.
5. Service road "out of bounds" should remain out of bounds for advance players.
6. Anyone caught blatantly cheating shall be verbally warned by peers and board, any re-occurrence witnessed by two or more members results in ban from Hi Point Hyzer club and sponsored events. YOUR FIRED!
7. NO existing Rule/s can be altered during active league play; new rules that were approved by vote & represented by all divisions will be implemented at the beginning of next league.
8. Each division should vote one member of their division to be their representative on the board.
9. The Hi Point Hyzers club cannot be expected to make everyone happy all of the time, that is unreasonable & unrealistic.
10. Novice & Intermediate should be allowed opportunity to play with the Advance players during regular league play. This allows them to compete for lower tag numbers and encourages them to play better.
11. Matt Wright should always be referred to as "Top Dog" or "Discman Matt" while on the course.
12. No Whiners! Have Fun! Shut-up and Throw! Relax, it's just a game.