Chris Goodrich › Alaska Disc Golf Association January 23, 2011 at 10:39pm
Since I started the discussion, here are my goals:
1. Avoid the injury bug. Avoid the injury bug. Avoid the injury bug. It bears repeating.
2. Continue to grow the Kenai Eagle Club.
3. Finally get tee pads in for the yellow tees.
4. Help with planning/installation of a rumored Nikiski course.
5. Help prepare a new batch of players for leagues/tourneys
6. Further support promotion of DG in Seward
7. Play in one tourney outside of Alaska.
8. One 1000 rated round (this is my pipe dream).
9. Help in hosting two successful tournaments, including added cash to pro-purse.
10. One ace on a course besides the Eagle.