I'm not sure you have enough rules for your league. Here is a sample of an other random league:
About this League
Bag Tag league - 108 all-time players - 108 active players
$3.00 one-time player fee for this league
In conjunction with the 2011-2012 Flint Hills Points League, the purpose of the Flint Hills Bag Tag League is to add another layer of fun disc golf competition in the Flint Hills (KS) region.
ENTER the SINGLES Flint Hills Bag Tag League by buying an official bag tag.
WIN one or both of the leagues by, (1) scoring more League Night Points than all of the other Points League players, (2) possessing the #1 Flint Hills Bag Tag after the FINAL League Night round.
HOW TO GET A BAG TAG
1. Send a message to the League Administrator (me), through this site.
2. Come to League Night sometime and buy one there.
3. Just hit me up on a course if you happen to see me. I'll be sure to always have some on hand.
COST IS ONLY $3 FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON!
LEAGUE NIGHT FORMAT DETAILS
All Bag Tags present are up for grabs! Bring your "A Game" or you'll probably leave with a down graded Bag Tag number! (ouch)
- Flint Hills Bag Tag League Nights will take place at the Warner Park Disc Golf course on Wednesday nights.
- Start time will be at 5:45pm until we start to run low on daylight in the fall. League Nights will probably be changed to bi-weekly League Sundays through the winter months.
- League Nights will consist of one SINGLES round of disc golf. Playing a round of 18 holes will be the goal whenever possible. If weather or daylight hours become an issue, the number of holes to be played that day will be decided upon by the League Administrator.
- At the beginning of the round, all bag tags will be checked in to the League Administrator.
- Each player must keep their score (their total number of strokes), then report their final score to the League Administrator at the end of the round.
- If a League Night round results in any ties, the participants who tied shall break the tie in a one throw sudden death "closes to the pin" (CTP). The CTP will be specified by the League Administrator.
- After all scores have been reported and all ties have been settled, the Bag Tags will be redistributed THAT NIGHT to the players in the order of their scores. (Winner of the night gets the lowest bag tag and so on down the scoring list).
CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS FORMAT DETAILS
On each League Night, League Points will be awarded to crown a League Champion at the end of the Bag Tag season.
- Each Bag Tag League player that participates in the official Tuesday League night will receive one (1) Championship Point for themselves and one (1) Championship Point for every player they outscore that night. In other words if eight (8) players participate that night, the winner earns eight (8) Championship Points, the second best player of the night earns seven (7) Championship Points, and so on down to the last place player of the night earning one (1) Championship Point.
- Bonus Points: Any player who scores an ACE will receive 20 Instant Championship Points that night!
- THE POINTS CHAMPION WILL BE AWARDED A TROPHY AT THE END OF THE SEASON...
CASUAL ROUND FORMAT DETAILS
In addition to Bag Tag League Night, any player with a Bag Tag may Challenge any other player with a Bag Tag to a round of disc golf.
- Challenges must be done in a courteous and sportsmanlike manner. Please report challenges that were not conducted in this manner to the League Administrator.
- The challenge round must be played within 2 weeks (14 days) of the receipt of the challenge. All players involved in the challenge must agree to a fair and reasonable date, time, and course to play the challenge round.
- If the players cannot agree to a reasonable date, time, and course for the challenge within the 2 week (14 day) time frame, please send a message with the facts to the League Administrator.
- If a reasonable challenge cannot be established with the 2 week time frame, the League Administrator may (a) VOID the Challenge, or (b) REQUIRE the Bag Tags be exchanged (even though no round was played). PLEASE TRY TO AVOID THIS SITUATION.
- The Bag Tags must be exchanged immediately following the challenge rounds.
GROUP Casual round challenges are also acceptable, and encouraged. These are when multiple players each put their Bag Tags at stake during a group round.
REMATCHES, UNEXPECTED CHANGE OF BAG TAGS, etc.
- Players who have just won a Bag Tag Challenge can, but are not required to refuse a Rematch with the losing player(s) for up to one (1) week.
- Simply attending the Wednesday Bag Tag League Night is not considered a Rematch. Therefore at League Night all Bag Tags are up for grabs, even if you've recently played someone in a Challenge round.
- If the possession of a specifically numbered Bag Tag unexpectedly changes before a scheduled Challenge can be played, the challenger has the right to cancel the Challenge. For example; If you’re scheduled to compete for Bag Tag #3 but the player loses Bag Tag #3 (before you can play him/her), you don’t have to honor the Challenge.
- If you suspect players are cheating to protect their Bag Tag, please report them to the League Administrator.
When in doubt about how to resolve an issue, please send a message to the League Administrator.
I hope you enjoy this league and make some new friends along the way.
(p.s. Do you have a friend that likes to play DG, but isn't sure about joining this league? NO PROBLEM. Just bring them along and have them play without a Bag Tag. Before long they may want to join in the fun).