GRDGU Summer League 2014

Mixed formats June - September 2014 Michigan
This league has ended.
No upcoming league rounds are scheduled.

Leaderboard

Sep 6, 2014 · Top scores
Earl W. Brewer Park
South course
Regular tees, 18 holes
-2 52
Jamie Mosier$32.50
-2 52
Cory Whitten$19.50
-2 52
Dave Hamlin$13
E 54
Doug Smith
+4 58
Matt Beeler
+4 58
Scott Stacey
Overall standings
PlayerPoints
1Cory Whitten563
2Dave Hamlin514
3Scott Stacey477
4Doug Smith440
5Chadwick Smith402
6Sunil Unikkat370
7Andrew Verschure361
8Jen Giles341
9Alex Schackow278
10Brandon Braisted258
10Toph Oviatt258
10Nate Davis258
View complete leaderboards ·
Leaderboard updated 9/6/14

About this League

Mixed league - 54 all-time players - 0 active players
$5.00 player fee each session
$1.00 ace pool
Perhaps the most fun you'll ever have in a touring league. It's cheap, $5 gets you in the field. It's convenient, all the courses you already go to and on weekend afternoons rotating between Saturday and Sunday. There's a 90% payback every week with the other 10% going to the season championship prize pool. Season Championship Prize Pool? Yes, you read that right. The top three points earners at the end of the season get prizes. What prizes? Well, that depends on how many peo ...
continue reading ›

League News

Brandon Braisted   August 10 at 1:54pm

Week 9: JC Park Rules Outline

Just to clarify how the "Modified California Rules" event will work at JC Park (Saturday August 16th at 2:00 pm). Every player will be granted 5 mulligan throws for the 18 hole event. You may only use one mulligan per hole AND you MUST take the result of your mulligan throw. You can use a mulligan throw for any reason (including missed mando's and OB). You do not need to use all 5 mulligans but you can not use more than 5. The player(s) in charge of the groups scorecard should also be notifie ... more

Permalink

Brandon Braisted   July 29 at 8:04pm

Schedule Update: Riverside RD Doubles

Because of a scheduling conflict last week, we had to move the round from Lamar Park to Jaycee (J.C.) Park last weekend. Because JC was scheduled for this week, we decided to throw in a fun event as a make up. Many have been asking for us to go to Riverside Park and we will deliver. A Random Draw Doubles event on August 2nd. Registration is at 1:15 pm, Player Meeting and Team Draw at 1:45 and the first tee is at 2:00 pm. As always, $5 to play and a optional $1 ace pool that's over $90. Thanks for your understanding and Game the F**k On!

Permalink

Brandon Braisted   July 24 at 9:24pm

Tremendous Turnout

To say that the turnout has been absolutely tremendous is a understatement. This is beyond the wildest dreams of Alex, Chad, Scott and myself. After Saturday we will be halfway through the summer league season and we've already had 39 different individuals and a average turnout of over 15 players. Not bad for a start up league. We'd like to take this time to first off thank you for coming out and playing. As well, we've begun running a weekly tag match league (for those counting, twice in one we ... more

Permalink

Brandon Braisted   June 24 at 10:04pm

Week 2: Brewer South Update

For week 2, please plan on being to the park and ready to play at the usual times (5:15 registration, 5:45 player meeting, 6:00 pm tee off). Two of our LD's are going to be at the Paul McBeth Challenge at Lamar Park (Alex Schackow and Chad Smith) and as we understand so will a few people who plan to participate in the event. Contact one of them when you're at Lamar if you plan on scooting across town immediately after. If there is a significant group of people still waiting, we may delay our start time. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Permalink

Brandon Braisted   June 10 at 7:25pm

Official Announcement (Please Read Before Attending)

GRDGU! Saturday Cash League www.facebook.com/groups/grdgu www.discgolfscene.com/clubs/Grand_Rapids_Disc_Golfers_Unite_GRDGU Schedule Registration is 45 minutes prior to tee time. Player Meeting is 15 minutes prior to tee time. First tee time listed with dates below. $5 buy in $1 Ace Pool June 21 @ 2:00pm : Lamar Park (Twice Around 18) June 28 @ 6:00pm : Earl W. Brewer Park - South Course July 5 @ 2:00pm : Old Farm Park (Random Flip Doubles) July 12 @ 6:00pm : Fallasburg ... more

Permalink