Buffumville Friday's handicap
About this League
Joseph Yaskis September 23, 2009 at 12:06pm
5pm league at Buffumville 9 holes
We will play out back 9 holes, 19-27 today
5 dollars, 100percent payout. Singles handicap-
Joseph Yaskis August 28, 2009 at 2:39pm
BUFF FREE SPOTS WILL BE MOVED TO THIS SUNDAY
Buff free spots will be moved to Sunday from 9-6. Sorry for the late notice, but Saturday looks terrible.
Joseph Yaskis July 16, 2009 at 5:42pm
Whitey will run league this week
I will be out enjoying some rays this weekend.
On that note I will no longer run Friday league. It has been a fun 5 years but I would like to pass the tourch
If you are interested please let me know.
Joseph Yaskis July 13, 2009 at 4:16pm
I have been lazy
Im back lets do it. I will update leader boards asap. I was not at league on Friday. Who has scores?
Joseph Yaskis June 24, 2009 at 2:25pm
This Friday we will play all am tees baby!
This Saturday please come to Hodges and help work on the course. Workday starts at 10ish. I have a lot of tools and Direnzo is one of them.
Joseph Yaskis June 17, 2009 at 10:09am
HIGHLAND BREWERY 6/19/09
Buff league will be played at the Highland Brewery this week to help prepare for Don B's Charity event.
Hyland Orchard & Brewery
199 Arnold Road
6/19/09 @ 5:30pm
We will play doubles.
Please get there on time.
10 dollars a person.
Joseph Yaskis June 16, 2009 at 10:42am
Donny T takes Marco out of second and Cuban and Marco are neck in neck for 3rd and 4rth-
Joseph Yaskis June 16, 2009 at 10:40am
Dave Boliver takes down league with a 49 straight up, 47 after handicap with some messed up holes thrown into the mix. We played 4-9 and 9-3. The rest of the course we played regulary.
Joseph Yaskis June 12, 2009 at 8:36am
It is that time of year again where we move the baskets into what I believe their easier positions.
Can anyone get out of work early and help me move the baskets? I can be there by 4pm. We will have league today so be there or be Buttons.
Joseph Yaskis June 10, 2009 at 10:54am
We played a little modified doubles last Friday with Jerel and Whitey taking it down.
Buff Friday league has raised 90 dollars for Buff's free spot open this year. Sunday league has donated 50 dollars, Bill D donated 100 dollars and we made 30 dollars off of a cookout. So far we have 270 dollars saved for this event. We are well on our way of reaching our goal for a free spot in every division. If you would like to donate to the cause let me know and I will throw you down as a sponsor.
Joseph Yaskis June 5, 2009 at 8:33am
Yo yo yo
I'll be at league today holding the #1 Thompson tag. Come and get it!
Joseph Yaskis June 2, 2009 at 9:16am
Waiting on Erin T to send me scores from last week. I should have the results shortly.
Joseph Yaskis May 31, 2009 at 8:21am
Someone buy the name of Yaskis wins Friday league shooting 9 down before cap. Full results Monday.
Joseph Yaskis May 29, 2009 at 8:25am
Clearing up today and it is on!
I dont know about you but it has been a crappy week to play golf. I will see you all at 5:30pm, supposed to clear up. Bring your A game because your B game will not cut it-
Joseph Yaskis May 27, 2009 at 12:59pm
I was not at league last week
I need to know scores from the previous week. I will post them as soon as I know what happened.
Joseph Yaskis May 22, 2009 at 8:07am
I will not be at league today
I need someone to step up and run league. I am getting ready for a huge weekend of golf at Maple Hill. I will be having a cookout at 8:30pm tonight and all are invited except for Buttons. Joseph Yaskis 9 Forkey Ave Worcester Ma 01603
Joseph Yaskis May 15, 2009 at 7:56am
Buff Free spots and league today
In order to compete for a chance to win a free entry into this year's Buffumville open you need to be a NEFA member.
Just a reminder we play all am tees today, 1-18.
Joseph Yaskis May 12, 2009 at 7:53am
Buff Open Free spot give away III
Buffumville, along with sponsors, are giving away free entries to every division. All are welcome to come and play one round at Buff. Lowest scores in each division are in. For the third year in a row the cameras will be recording. I'm looking for a dedicated staff willing to film and take scores. Try out from 9am-6pm. Save this date on your calenders.
Joseph Yaskis May 11, 2009 at 10:52am
Prepare for Amesbury.
The Amesbury tourney takes place this Saturday so in order to prepare for it come play the short all am tee layout this upcomming Friday.
So far league has saved 65 dollars for the free spots tourney for Buff and currently has a 65 dollar ace pool. I think I will finally hand out some cash for an ace this Friday. Will it be you? I doubt it-
Joseph Yaskis May 10, 2009 at 9:09am
Great showing despite crappy weather.
Donny Tellier wins his first league of the year.
Joseph Yaskis May 8, 2009 at 12:02pm
There may be an occasional thunderstorm rolling in. There is a 30 percent chance of a storm. I say there is a 70 percent chance of it not occuring.
Joseph Yaskis May 7, 2009 at 12:28pm
There will be some kind of twist to Friday's league. Hole 5 will have an alternate layout. Oh yeah, im talking really alternate.
Joseph Yaskis May 4, 2009 at 10:46am
There will be a mandatory leash law at league from here on out. I am a dog owner myself and I have had several people complain that it is difficult to putt with a dog running back and forth by the basket. I understand this and will ask that all dogs be chained up at the course. Especially when we are competing for cash.
Joseph Yaskis May 1, 2009 at 8:48am
I will not be at league today
I have some personal issues to attend to today after work so I will not be at league. I was wondering if anyone would like to volunteer and run it. Thanks guys/gals and I will see you at Tully on Sunday-
Joseph Yaskis April 29, 2009 at 10:40am
Buttons wins his first league in History shooting a 47 after his handicap.
29 people were in attendance and it was a great day.
Joseph Yaskis April 22, 2009 at 1:08pm
Friday 75 degrees and sunny
Rain sucks. I will see all of you on Friday when Spring decides to show back up again.
Joseph Yaskis April 19, 2009 at 9:05am
Receiving cash from friday's league: Jerel D, Boliver, Yaskis, Bear D, Marco, Nicki, and Aaron A.
Jerel takes first just beating out Dave Boliver.
Joseph Yaskis April 17, 2009 at 9:59am
Clinic this Friday @ 4:30pm
League starts at 5:30pm and I predict the biggest tournout in the world.
We will have several guests talking about tossing bombs at 4:30 on hole 4.
Joseph Yaskis April 15, 2009 at 10:27am
Clinic this Friday @ 4:30pm
At 4:30pm this Friday there will be a clinic on driving. The goal of this is throw far and have some accuracy. Things we will work on are run-up, cross over, balance and folow through. Please spread the word.
Meet at hole 3 by the picnic table. I'm looking for some volunteers to show how they throw bombs. All levels are welcome-
Joseph Yaskis April 11, 2009 at 11:41am
Special thanks goes out to City Sporting Goods For dontating 2 shirts. Jeff C, from Prime discs donated a disc.
Joseph Yaskis April 11, 2009 at 11:14am
Well I was waiting for a butt kicking from Bobby Chains, but I did not feel a thing. Low round on the day was Yaskis with a 49, 50 after handicap. Sandy R follow with a 54, good for second.
Andrew Streeter opened up league with a near ace on hole three. Those chains must have been a tad wet. 17 people on hand, good turn out considering the rain.
Joseph Yaskis April 8, 2009 at 9:31am
This week we will jump to 5:30pm. Bobby D will now take over as Supreme champ. Also, we need someone to take over the leaderpoints. I dont like seeing Jeff C's name on Top! hA-
Look forward to playing the regular 18.
Joseph Yaskis March 31, 2009 at 7:51am
Point Series / Email info
Here is how Friday leaderboard works. If 15 people show up to league then first place gets 15 points, second 14, third 13 etc, etc. I will take your top 6 scores throughouth the year to determine final standings.
Also if league players send me their email address all info will automatically will be sent to you.
Joseph Yaskis March 28, 2009 at 7:19am
Special thanks to Prime discs for a lovely t- shirt and water bottle.
Joseph Yaskis March 28, 2009 at 7:07am
We played all the am tees on the regular 1-18 layout. Yaskis shoots a 47 for first and Mike Cormier and Jeff C come in a two way tie at the end of regulation. Mike C takes down Jeff C in a playoff. Next week we will start at 5:15 and play the regular layout, 1-18.
Joseph Yaskis March 24, 2009 at 8:02am
Special thanks goes out to Jesse Johnson for running league this week! Mike C takes down league shooting a 50 after his handicap. I will update the leader board shortly. Next week will play the short layout at Buff.