24 Cha!ns Winter 2012-2013

Mixed formats October '12 - April '13 Michigan
You're not logged in as a member of this League.
You need to join this league before you can post on this page.

Mike "Papa Par" Even    February 26, 2013 at 10:58am

I'm still working on a hall pass, but it's not looking good at the moment. IF I can obtain one, I'll vote for Cass as well, we haven't been in a number of weeks. We can jump on the **** any old Friday :P

The **** - 5
Cass - 3

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   February 26, 2013 at 1:12pm

yeah but then you won't have my homemade cookies.

Mike "Papa Par" Even   February 26, 2013 at 1:24pm

as tempting as it might be (and as how tasty your dry goods were last time), I am married to Betty Crocker/Martha Stewart. It will take more to lure me to the **** :)

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   February 26, 2013 at 1:31pm

okay

Ben Ross lostdisctribe.com    February 26, 2013 at 10:28am

I'll cast another vote of dissension for ass bent

Mike "Papa Par" Even    February 26, 2013 at 9:09am

The **** - 5
Cass - 1

Mike "Papa Par" Even   February 26, 2013 at 10:20am

You **** one, the other ****s you....there's a big difference!

Dan Whitlock   February 26, 2013 at 10:35am

The **** and Cass are nothing alike. One's flat and open, the other is elevated and wooded. Completely different.

Mike "Papa Par" Even   February 26, 2013 at 10:59am

I think Nick is referring to the state of affairs at each course as both are busted up and abuuuuuused. It should be noted that both could be seen as a Kevlar round ;)

Robert Shaffer    February 26, 2013 at 8:37am

cass

Mike "Papa Par" Even    February 26, 2013 at 8:36am

So that's 5 votes for the **** already, not sure why Jimmy is pulling & trying to force a proxy vote, but I guess that is what Pirates do ;) Admiral posted that the ca$h round is moved to next weeks insanity, secret round. Keep the votes coming, we vote until tomorrow at noon. I see the interest in keeping it local, but a reminder that we are running out of time to travel. We go to Fridays 4/26 (I think), just a little nugget to keep there in the back of your noodle because that dare

The **** - 5
Everything else - nill

Bo Fought   February 26, 2013 at 9:09am

I think there are a few pirates playing in the Nuke the Cancer tourney @ Lakeshore next weekend and would like to get a warm up round in this week. Myself, Ben Ross, Abby and maybe Dan will be playing in the tourney. What better way for me to learn the course than to watch it played by 20-25 other people. CHA!!

Jimmy Jean    February 25, 2013 at 11:46pm

Oh ok. Got it. lol

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"    February 25, 2013 at 10:15pm

Jimmy it is four because i am not voting just trying to sway the votes because I am working so it is you, your son, Robert, and Dan.

Jimmy Jean    February 25, 2013 at 10:05pm

5 votes. Don't forget the **** Talker (my son PJ). He can't access his DGS profile. It is messed up.

Dan Whitlock   February 25, 2013 at 11:00pm

I was counting him. Felicia's vote counts as the plate of cookies. :)

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   February 25, 2013 at 11:06pm

okay my vote counts as a plate of cookies :D

Dan Whitlock    February 25, 2013 at 8:54pm

I wouldn't mind stickin close to home for this one either. I'll go Lakeshore.
That makes 4 votes and a plate of cookies for Lakeshore.

Bo Fought    February 25, 2013 at 8:19pm

I have yet to set sail for the shores of the Lake... Mark me down for Lakeshore! CHA!!

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"    February 25, 2013 at 7:57pm

If I can sway the votes to lakeshore, I am gonna try. I could see you all before I go to work Sunday and mayne make some more of my peanut butter cookies you all demalished last time. Just saying it would be nice to see everyone.

Jimmy Jean    February 25, 2013 at 7:05pm

I be throwing my vote to the banks of Lakeshore for this week's round! And the **** Talker be agreeing with me that it has been a while since we raided there last! Chaaa!

Miah IT'S NOT THAT FAR Swain    February 25, 2013 at 12:11pm

THEIF!!! Stealing the tressure of pirate bay how dare yee. Sad that I missed the round, but geting home at 4 AM was touch on the old body, and the alarm had not the power to pull me from the bed again. Lots of love to those who were there, and fear not I will wait one month to the day to raise the flag so make sure you all come for the wonderful moment. I look forward to the round that need not be named, and all sorts of plundering in far off bays this week.

Mike "Papa Par" Even    February 25, 2013 at 11:30am

Congrats to Mr. White for hitting the elusive Admiral's Booty and at home port, bummed I missed it. So there it is, Ace Pool back down to some low levels, but that doesn't mean there is booty to still plunder!!!! After speaking with the Admiral, he has said to open the floor to votes since this looks like one of the only weeks that isn't locked in previously. So where to this week Pirates, it be the first round of the month so you know what that means......CA$H ROUND!!!!!! L ... more

Hunter S. Dotson   February 25, 2013 at 1:08pm

Ooooo.. I forgot that we have that Special Round coming up on Mar 10th which will be a cash round so I thinks this weeks is FREE!!!

Todd White    February 24, 2013 at 9:36pm

So you pirates came and raided Barbossas' port and took the number 1 tag away. Well there be consequences for that!
I was willing to live by the code and just wait my opportunity to take it back but one (nigh TWO of your council thought it prudent to stay away).
I guess you miscalculated.

So for that I took your BOUNTY!

Let this be a lesson! Chhaaaaa!!!!

Brian Lucier   February 24, 2013 at 10:03pm

Im missing some crazy rounds

Mike "Papa Par" Even   February 25, 2013 at 8:55am

words cannot even begin to describe B-Ri

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"    February 24, 2013 at 6:00pm

You are welcome. All of you. Glad a little part of me could be out there with you all even if it was food. CHAAA!!!! See you all soon. :)

Todd White   February 24, 2013 at 9:38pm

The scalywags really appreciated your kindness. They didn't deserve it but they did appreciate it none the less.

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   February 25, 2013 at 8:50am

It was nice to hear the pirates call for food and everyone yelling chaa.. It made my day.

Anthony Voss    February 24, 2013 at 12:28pm

A HUGE thank you going out to Flea for making some pizza happen between rounds!! CHAAAA!!!!

Ray-hole Karle   February 24, 2013 at 2:41pm

Haha you guys were that bent the first round? Good thing happy hours are around the corner.

Bo Fought    February 21, 2013 at 2:34pm

Posted under Winter Bag Tags, but looks like it might belong here...
Can't make it this Sunday, apologies in advance. Looking good for the following week.

Mike "Papa Par" Even    February 21, 2013 at 12:41pm

The Admiral and I are in the same boat, the hall pass is probably at the bottom of the request pile and I don't think we are getting to that stack this week.

Hunter S. Dotson    February 20, 2013 at 4:35pm

It is starting to look like I might not be able to attend the Pirate Bay play date. I will continue to work on a hall pass but it is not looking good.

Mike "Papa Par" Even   February 21, 2013 at 2:46pm

Might as well bring Joe with you then Nancy, we know what is in that purse

Dan Whitlock   February 21, 2013 at 4:26pm