24 Cha!ns Winter 2012-2013

Mixed formats October '12 - April '13 Michigan
You're not logged in as a member of this League.
You need to join this league before you can post on this page.

Scott White    March 9, 2013 at 12:35am

Directions to Belle Isle: Please give me a call if you get lost 734-276-7207. Bridge is right off of Jefferson heading north from downtown. M10 the lodge turns into Jefferson after you pass under the decaying behemoth that is Cobo. DO NOT follow the signs to Canada, unless you want to come visit me, eh. After crossing the bridge onto the island: -Follow/Turn left down Central Ave. -go straight through intersection with big statue in the middle of it. -Left on Portage Way (small ... more

Ben Jackson   March 9, 2013 at 2:38pm

the directions on the course page should be fixed to give you a clear route also. They have been ever since I updated the info over 2 months ago.

Ben Jackson   March 9, 2013 at 2:40pm

2334 Oakway, Detroit, MI

Jerry "Chilly" Chilson    March 7, 2013 at 6:50pm

Hey Pirates, I suggest ye raid Ypsi Dubs on St. Patrick's Day.
We where thinking two rounds at Rolling could be a great party.
Irish Coffee, beer, and discgolf what could be better?
Let me know what yar thinkan
CHACHACHA Chilly

Brian Lucier    March 6, 2013 at 12:00pm

My mother in law is giving me an extra bottle of homemade kahlua to use as a CTP. Ill even keep it in my bag so the winner can sample during the round.

Miah IT'S NOT THAT FAR Swain    March 6, 2013 at 11:09am

COME ONE COME ALL!!! Time to load up and head out this weekend boys. This week we get some good old fashion pirate antics going down. While I fully understand due to the time constraints not all pirates will be able to make it, but for those who can it will be one for the books. Sunday morning Belle Isle Michigan. We have given some warning to this up and coming raid, but I don't think they truely know what they are in for. We will be meeting up at the Belle Isle Disc Golf Course at ou ... more

Hunter S. Dotson   March 7, 2013 at 8:21am

6.. we are 1/3 of the way there!

Trevor Hadden   March 7, 2013 at 10:31am

I can bring a skillshot

Hunter S. Dotson   March 7, 2013 at 11:04am

Nate Wheeling    March 5, 2013 at 4:16pm

I was tagged to this past Sunday's league at Cass, which I unfortunately was not at. Just giving you a heads up in case the actual "Nate" wanted the points for league round.

Bo Fought   March 6, 2013 at 8:52am

Should be Nate Yarbrough for Cass Benton points. Thanks Nate W. !!

Eat More Tacos    March 5, 2013 at 1:28pm

For anyone not wanting to go all the way out to Belle Isle, there are some of us who are going to play a round a little more...local.

Bandy 10am start, we will probably play 2 rounds then get back to our families.

Just giving people another option.

Scott White   March 5, 2013 at 2:15pm

You guys make it seem so far away! I know Detroit 'seems' like a distand land, but it's only 30 min from Ann Arbor. I make the drive on a daily basis. Trust me it will be worth the drive. This will be an epic round.

Scott Sprow   March 5, 2013 at 3:09pm

i think the round will be great and you are right, it really is not that far to drive. the later start time might be an issue for some folks, however i do not want to speak for anyone.

Bo Fought   March 5, 2013 at 3:37pm

It is 30 minutes just to get to Ann Arbor for a couple of us. :)

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"    March 5, 2013 at 1:24pm

So are we starting a carpool thread because i know for a fact that my old van isn't going to make it Detroit.

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   March 5, 2013 at 2:55pm

it probably would but it is on its last miles and i am not going to try pushing it. last thing i need is to be stuck in the D.

Scott White   March 5, 2013 at 2:58pm

True it might feel so comfortable it will want to stay! lol

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   March 5, 2013 at 2:59pm

lol that is one way of putting it.

Hunter S. Dotson    March 5, 2013 at 8:40am

Sunday we RAID DETROIT!!! Come one and come all as this will be one hell of a raiding parrrrrty.

Miah IT'S NOT THAT FAR Swain    March 4, 2013 at 11:04am

HEAR YE HEAR YE!!! Calling all pirates to arms. April 14th will mark the end of our second round of the Bag Tag Challenge. Join us April 14th 2013 @ Pirate Bay (AKA Water Works Park Ypsilanti, MI). Join us for a day of challenging golf, and loads of shinanagins. We will be opening pre registration will be open online shortly. $20 for all current Bag Tag holders, and $30 for NON-Bag Tag Holders. The first 24 to pre-reg will recieve a special surprise for their pre-reg so be one of the first ... more

Hunter S. Dotson   March 5, 2013 at 9:38am

Free is ALWAYS an option, Life is about choices no?

Eat More Tacos   March 5, 2013 at 9:55am

yeah but gabe, it really doesn't feel that way, one way or another every week there is pressure for some kind of cash, and now this after saying that the $10, for the tags, was the whole buy in...in my mind things have just strayed too far from the core roots of friends just wanting to meet up to pay a free round....but if this is the direction things are going, I feel it is a shame

Hunter S. Dotson   March 5, 2013 at 10:29am

Offering multi-game formats round to round is a dynamic that not many other leagues even attempt sir. We are trying to cater to the play of many peoples and are still the same at the core. Some of the people that have been coming out for weeks have asked to try different formats as well as many oth ... more

Sean Newland    March 3, 2013 at 9:26pm

I wanted to assure you scurvy dogs that I have not been slain or captured, I have been busy acquiring a new source of doubloons and new sail for me ship. I meant to return today but the rooster failed to awaken me after a very late night of poker and rum. So rest assured the next time the 24 crew gathers to plunder and purge local lands, so shall I...

Dan Whitlock   March 3, 2013 at 9:38pm

Belle ilse Sunday!

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   March 3, 2013 at 10:30pm

Can't wait for Sunday!

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"    February 27, 2013 at 8:41pm

So even though you bloody pirates don't deserve an ounce of kindness, I think I will make my peanut butter cookies for you scurvy dogs anyway. Just wait until next weekend when I come back. "Hell hath no wrath like a woman's scorn."

Brian Lucier   March 3, 2013 at 6:12pm

and they were bloody delicious!

Todd White   March 3, 2013 at 8:51pm

They were awesome. Thanks Felicia!

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   March 3, 2013 at 9:18pm

You guys are welcome. :)

Dan Whitlock    February 27, 2013 at 5:55pm

Might need a ride Sunday. Snow storm killed my power steering, don't know when I'll be able to get it fixed.

Dan Whitlock   February 27, 2013 at 6:32pm

haha Considering I live at Lakeshore, yea, you'd be dead on there.

Dan Whitlock   February 27, 2013 at 9:43pm

Found someone to cover my morning shift tomorrow, so unless the repair is like a grand or some crazy crap like that I should be able to drive. Thanks though Jimmy!

Jimmy Jean   February 27, 2013 at 11:31pm

Ok.

Mike "Papa Par" Even    February 27, 2013 at 12:37pm

There it be, the witching hour and come and gone! Here be the finally tally:

The **** - 5
C****-y-oh - 7
Admiral's Basement aka the Thunder Dome - 1

Group up on the main page, so get to joining. This is Cass Benton, so expect baggers, pit pulls, stolen discs and maybe even some kids enjoying the many sledding hills right in the middle of the fairway. As always at 24 Cha!ns, we en courage you to make sure you Kevlar is up to date & up to spec and we also want to make sure you are carrying your hollow point tipped rounds!

Mike "Papa Par" Even    February 27, 2013 at 8:12am

Less than 4 hours left you Pirates to let your votes be heard. Here is how it stands:

The **** - 5
Assbenton - 7

Rock the vote biotch!

Hunter S. Dotson   February 27, 2013 at 10:46am

ThunderDome..

Matt "The Spider" Swider    February 27, 2013 at 6:19am

Cass. I want to go sledding.

Jimmy Jean   February 27, 2013 at 9:43am

lmao

Joe Anttila   February 28, 2013 at 12:40pm

I'm thinking mud sliding will be a better description....

Jimmy Jean    February 26, 2013 at 7:56pm

Where is the 6th vote for Ass? I only see 5......

Dan Whitlock   February 27, 2013 at 9:29am

Yea, I'm thinking they might be out for this week. They're down in Monroe for a funeral and a ton of Anthony's family is in town.

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   February 27, 2013 at 9:53am

yeah i thought something like that was going on

Jimmy Jean   February 27, 2013 at 10:02am

Funerals suck.

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"    February 26, 2013 at 7:40pm

Cass benton 6
Lakeshore 5

Have fun out there and be careful. Mau make the cookies for the tenth since no one want the cookies this sunday.

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   February 26, 2013 at 7:40pm

May*

Robert Shaffer   February 27, 2013 at 12:55am

Thanks again for the pizza ... and cookies would be great.. but like mike said lakeshore is better play in the summer

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"   February 27, 2013 at 1:07am

your welcome and yeah i guess. just trying to see everyone that i miss before the tenth. thats the only reason why i wanted lakeshore to win so badly. it was close enough to where i could hang out before work. really feel like i am missing a lot of great stuff thats all. Have fun Sunday.

PAAAAAUUUUULL Novak    February 26, 2013 at 7:28pm

One Vote for CAss Here please.

Ryan Dg    February 26, 2013 at 6:29pm